Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW WAS LOST LAKE

565edge
    SO who cleaned up at lost lake?jet or v-drive?

djdtpr
    JET!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

565edge
    djdplacecraft:
    JET!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek! What boat,what motor?

Bense468
    The white and blue 21 daytona ran good. I think it was Nasty Habit boat. The yellow and orange 19 daytona ran the best numbers.

djdtpr
    i thought the white and grey 21 datona was real impressive it ran way hard i dont know what size bbc he was running though.There was also a yellow and orange 19 datona that was the fastest last weeken he also was running a chevy naturally aspirated he ran the fastest.i hear there were some fast boats though that ran up at aha quin.The fastest boat i saw all weekend was down near us it was a placecraft blown injected on alchohol.

Johnwithjm
    JPs yellow 19 Daytona jet with a 500in motor on NOS cleaned house. The 21 daytona ran well over 100mph very nice boat. The blown flattie was fast but it was his first time out with a fresh motor.

77charger
    my buddy was up at aha with a placecraft too his is a blown motor tunnel he ran a fast cp there on sat or sun.

SoCalPower
    77charger:
    my buddy was up at aha with a placecraft too his is a blown motor tunnel he ran a fast cp there on sat or sun.Saw your buddy get beat (close race) by the 18' Performance. Also, on Sunday afternoon your buddy in the Placecraft made a pass directly at our pontoon boat then veered away at the end. I'm sure he thought it was okay but we didn't. Why he decided to drive directly at a 28' pontoon boat when there is a whole river to run on is beyond me.
    No drama here, just tell him to stab and steer towards open water.
    Dave Batista

djdtpr
    was the placecraft up at aha blue and white?If thats him he ran a guy i know but i was told that the cp lost!
    John the flatty looked like it should fly but it looked like the pedal on the left confused him but if they had to go another 1/8 i would put my money on the flatty.

Johnwithjm
    djdplacecraft that flattie was a little slow on the start but your right it looked like it was pulling hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast