Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nobody Cares

sidewound
    Finally is right.
    I'm slower than a starchy turd. How come everything takes me ten times longer than it's supposed to? Am I a candidate for the short bus? Or am I just old and slow? I dunno.
    I had to do some slight "MODIFICATIONS" to accomidate my new (used) exhaust. Also had to notch the engine stringers for water line clearance.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/114MILL_IN_001-med.jpg[/img]
    It was a very tight fit. I'm gonna call these the "EXCITING" seats. eek!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/114Copy_of_MILL_IN_003-med.jpg[/img]
    I'll have to fab something since my doghouse won't fit. I could'a sworn these logs were gonna fit. Oh well. burningm
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/114MILL_IN_010-med.jpg[/img]
    I was feelin pretty good about myself until I hooked up the battery cables and found out the starter's wired wrong. I'll raise it up again tomorrow and fix it. Hope everybody had a great weekend BOATING while I was working.
    BAJAJET,JEFF and the VIKING were on the lake this weekend and made some passes by my house. I could hear them from my garage and think some choice thoughts. Why me?
    Peace Man
    CESAR
    [ June 16, 2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: sidewound ]

hack job
    looks good bud ! when are you taking it out?

sidewound
    Hey Tyson!
    Thanks for the interest! It will still be a little while before I roost. #@&*+^%$it.
    Long hours at work, obligations and my beautiful wife always seem to have requirements of their own.
    Thanks for your help in the past.
    Peace Man
    CESAR
    HEY your signature made my post too big you glory hog! he he he
    [ June 15, 2003, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: sidewound ]

sidewound
    I ALWAYS FEEL YOUR JOY AND YOUR PAIN! WHERE'S THE LOVE? WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS?

Jet Junk
    Lookin good man. That hippie w/ the sawzall sure looks serious. Just curious, but what did you have for exhaust before?

Bajajet
    Hey that looks better than when I saw it. It was still a PiƱata then!
    Yup had a good time at the lake. get it running, let's roost!

79Hawaiian
    Looks nice. Are you going to cover the front of the engine? Those free belts can be dangerous

Tahiti Owner
    Are those water lines run the right way??? I thought the water was supposed to come in thru where the water pump would be and exit thru the thermostat housing into the exhaust?? Maybe mine is wrong...anyone wanna clear this up? I also have 4 lines coming out of the thermostat housing and 6 connecting points on the exhaust...3 for each side. One in the front where yours is and then 2 more towards the rear. I dont think I have ever seen any run the same way...

sidewound
    Tahiti Owner:
    Are those water lines run the right way??? I thought the water was supposed to come in thru where the water pump would be and exit thru the thermostat housing into the exhaust?? Maybe mine is wrong...anyone wanna clear this up? I also have 4 lines coming out of the thermostat housing and 6 connecting points on the exhaust...3 for each side. One in the front where yours is and then 2 more towards the rear. I dont think I have ever seen any run the same way... Hey Tahiti Owner,
    Thanks for the interest.
    Since I live where the water gets cold I run the water through the exhaust to preheat it. Cold water+hot engine combo = not good. Then the water goes to the moto through the water pump blockoff. Out the thermostat housing and into the risers for exit. I'm also running the htp pressure bypass.
    Thanks again.
    Peace Man
    CESAR

sidewound
    Jet Junk:
    Lookin good man. That hippie w/ the sawzall sure looks serious. Just curious, but what did you have for exhaust before? JJ,THE HIPPIE IS SERIOUS!!!!!
    Thanks for the interest.
    I like your handle. he he he
    It originally had the berkley squares on it. Nice for clearance but they were shot in the A$$!
    I had em welded once and they didn't last an hour. At 7 C's for new ones I opted for the used set of Hardins.
    OLD GUY told me if I lose the breather and raise the doghouse 3/4" in the front it will fit. He had a boat like mine. Checkin it out I think I will get it to fit OK. I'll have to move the breather to the rear and the PCV to the front.
    Keep on keepin on man!
    Peace Man
    CESAR
    [ June 17, 2003, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: sidewound ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast