Thread: 572 daytona

MAXIMUS
    I have now made all new hardware for my ride. My old shoe, & shims are no longer needed. The offer still stands for you to try these out! You can't buy what I made... trust me I know! The shoe is back cut 2 degrees & I have full assortment of shims. I truly believe that you could get some really good results with this set up. Let me know?
    Ben

572Daytona
    Maximus...you have mail. I am interested

565edge
    MAXIMUS:
    I have now made all new hardware for my ride. My old shoe, & shims are no longer needed. The offer still stands for you to try these out! You can't buy what I made... trust me I know! The shoe is back cut 2 degrees & I have full assortment of shims. I truly believe that you could get some really good results with this set up. Let me know?
    Ben Maximus do you have pics of your shoe and shims,if the bolt pattern is right,might be interested?

MAXIMUS
    565 This hardware is for A.T. pump set up & is really geared for the 21 daytona. I think for your set up it would be way too much bite!

565edge
    MAXIMUS:
    565 This hardware is for A.T. pump set up & is really geared for the 21 daytona. I think for your set up it would be way too much bite!Mine is fine,i was asking for eliminatya's 21 daytona,we fired his new motor last weekend,sounded good,last year he had "0" intake presure,papp re-set intake and it now makes 10#'s,i think he wants between 20-30,we need to try to shim down the shoe a little bit with some shims?how far up are you from your keel on your shoe,what degree on ride plate and on nozzle?thanks

MAXIMUS
    ?how far up are you from your keel on your shoe,what degree on ride plate and on nozzle?thanks[/QB]Papp should know how to set that thing up for more psi... He originally looked at my boat when I was having serious problems 85mph range. He basically told me to install psi guage & see what the boat wants??