Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Does havasu Discriminate against NON-WHITES

Havasu_Dreamin
    She is even having trouble getting hired at the hospital?

Kilrtoy
    She is even having trouble getting hired at the hospital?
    YES, cant even get an interview......
    and they have 4 openings in her classification and have had them for almost 12 months now....

Havasu_Dreamin
    and they have 4 openings in her classification and have had them for almost 12 months now....
    That does not appear to be right at all. Maybe they think her salary demands would be too much? But that's a lame-ass reason as well. Just spit-balling here. Also, what about the Surgery Center? She may want to try there if she hasn't already.

hoolign
    Ride your bike right up to the admins office..point the gun at him..she'll be hired in about 4 seconds and you'll get three squares a day

SHOTKALLIN
    I think boatcop's wife is in the med field. Maybe she has some contacts?

SummitKarl
    get me the adds, I will see if I can get a Hook UP through all the women I know in Addmin Dept. A good portion of the Addmin Dept is in my car club.

Second "PLACE"
    Do you think that maybe having an L.A. area home address on the resume may have an adverse effect on being considered for a position? Is the general consensus internally within the job force there to hire "locals" over "out of towners" ? instead of racial profiling, they may in fact feel that they cannot afford her. Just my .02

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I rarely see any black folks, very rarely see any Middle Eastern people and Asians. Hispanics seem pretty rare as well.
    I'm not sure I am followong your question here. Would you expect for a NON WHITE person to be discriminated upon???
    you need to open your eyes

Kilrtoy
    Do you think that maybe having an L.A. area home address on the resume may have an adverse effect on being considered for a position? Is the general consensus internally within the job force there to hire "locals" over "out of towners" ? instead of racial profiling, they may in fact feel that they cannot afford her. Just my .02
    Considering her AZ DL and her 86406 zip, I dont think that is the likey cause....
    and nowhere does it state what she was making prior

Moneypitt
    I have a friend that relocated to Buckeye and experienced outright discrimation concerning his beautiful Hispanic wife. Couldn't get into the hospital fields at all, finally got a job in a bank and the locals would stand in line for the "white" teller rather than allow her to serve them......They moved back to Newbury Park after 3 months.........He couldn't believe it..........MP

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast