Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Does havasu Discriminate against NON-WHITES

shadow
    She started in plastic , but specialized in L and D, even more specific C-sections
    She is a Surgical Tech
    Kilr,I'll be in the surgery center this Wed.I'll take count as to how many whites
    Compared to non whites there are.
    If the others are out numbered you want me to raise hell while i'm there?

LBZROCKS
    that town doesnt know what to do with a beautiful woman like Yvonne.. U know all the old bitties are locking down their men.. This is almost a flashback from that show "The Simple Life" with Paris Hilton.. That little town didnt know what to do with a girl wearing seven jeans, true religion, gucci, prada and chanel.. I think it may be really hard adjusting out there.. I'm not sure Norco would be a good place either...

Kilrtoy
    Nothing at the Indian facility. They ship out all their surgeries. But La Paz Regional may have something.
    With the demographics in the Parker area, there won't be any appearance of "discrimination" against minorities. If there was. there wouldn't be anyone working there.
    Edited...Scratch that. No OB work done at La Paz either. (I had to ask the wife what L & D stood for.)
    Try directly to the Doctors. Dr. Russo or Dr. Nelson. No relation, although he did deliver my son 25 years ago, and my granddaughter 12 years ago.
    Thanks for checking Alan..... :idea:

Kilrtoy
    Kilr,I'll be in the surgery center this Wed.I'll take count as to how many whites
    Compared to non whites there are.
    If the others are out numbered you want me to raise hell while i'm there?
    Make sure they fix you up first shadow,,,

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    If "the man" can't keep someone down in Az.......what's left??? :jawdrop:
    I'M KIDDING http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sp...ilie/clown.gif .......Come on.....poor taste, off-color jokes are what the "off-season" on Hot Boat is all about!!!
    RTJas http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sp...psrsealed2.gif
    well the hoods come out at night I see
    I think off color jokes are never ok but that is just my thoughts on the subject
    pay back is a b*t*h http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...eshit_KKK_.jpg LMAO

Havasu Cig
    What do you think?
    Now before you type away, Think about what im asking!
    Who is helping you in all aspects of havasu and who is in the background that you never see......
    My uncle (who is white) owns a house and several properties in town, but was shut down when he wanted to build storage units for boats. He definitely ran into the "good old boy" network who did not seem to want an outsider from Cali coming to town to compete with the locals. So I would say there is discrimination out there, but not based on race.

Howie Feltersnatch
    I've never been to Havasu but have a couple of buddies who went out there a few years back to make sales calls on the hotels in the area. They went in the winter and came back with this report: Sh!t hole, armpit, dump, trailer park, truck stop, campground, grease spot, etc, etc. Now these guys travel the world and know nothing of boating so their report was not a surprise, but you get the idea of what the non-boater might think of the place and the people.

Kilrtoy
    My uncle (who is white) owns a house and several properties in town, but was shut down when he wanted to build storage units for boats. He definitely ran into the "good old boy" network who did not seem to want an outsider from Cali coming to town to compete with the locals. So I would say there is discrimination out there, but not based on race.
    I can see this as being very true, BUT DAMN 10 months , that we are aware of LOOKING for a qualified person and still not even a call back.....to say NO THANKS, but yet new ad's every week

Kilrtoy
    I've never been to Havasu but have a couple of buddies who went out there a few years back to make sales calls on the hotels in the area. They went in the winter and came back with this report: Sh!t hole, armpit, dump, trailer park, truck stop, campground, grease spot, etc, etc. Now these guys travel the world and know nothing of boating so their report was not a surprise, but you get the idea of what the non-boater might think of the place and the people.
    Looking at what they went to, I could almost understand IN WHOLE,
    But there is some Home designs that would make Beverly Hills jealous, but you would have to leave the main strip. Furthermore homes built in th elast 5 years give or take would make OC jealous when comparing price per SQ Ft....

v-drive
    Furthermore homes built in th elast 5 years give or take would make OC jealous when comparing price per SQ Ft....[/QUOTE]
    Not at all. My little home is worth about 800,000 and when I take into consideration what it costs to heat and cool I like it even more.
    v-lovin the OC drive

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast