Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in the USA hear about the University of Saskatchewan newspaper scandal?

SnoopJonnyJon
    I'm not sure if the story made it to America, but it did make the Canadian national news here.
    Two weeks ago the student union newspaper had an editorial stating why it would never print any of the Danish cartoons since it would offend all of our muslim students. A week later, March 2, the news paper comes out with a cartoon of Jesus having oral sex with a "capitalist piglet". The pig is saying "Go on, itÂ’s OK. ItÂ’s kosher if you donÂ’t swallow." Needless to say, there has been a rather large backlash against the publishing of this. The editior claimed he didn't mean to include it and that it was an accident, although that seems pretty unlikely to me.
    http://www.commonfolkusingcommonsens...r-of-muhammad/

SmokinLowriderSS
    Figures. Either way, accident or deliberate (I am not buying accident either), the editor is the one responsible for final content. Fry him unless he can prove somebody splipped one arround him, then it is their arse.

Forkin' Crazy
    What a slime ball!!! I think I might step outside in shoot my AK47 in to the air until the clip is dry... then I'll find me a mosque and........

Steve 1
    Yeah long as no 7th century goat farmer mentality baby butchering mussie does not get its feelings hurt. Note they need to go home to the dirt chit hole and stay there happily chopping hands and heads as the “anti matter and opposites to 21st century man” are not wanted here!!!!!!

canuck1
    things are always a little different behind the straw curtain

Forkin' Crazy
    things are always a little different behind the straw curtain
    You are refering to the Canadian boarder?

wsuwrhr
    What a slime ball!!! I think I might step outside in shoot my AK47 in to the air until the clip is dry... then I'll find me a mosque and........

I'm so offended.
    Brian

canuck1
    You are refering to the Canadian boarder?
    Alberta/Sask border

SmokinLowriderSS
    Congrats on at least having outrage over it up there canuck. We have gotten so freaking PC down here that I'm surprised nobody published that here. Here someone would have nominated them for a pulitzer or something.

Forkin' Crazy
    Congrats on at least having outrage over it up there canuck. We have gotten so freaking PC down here that I'm surprised nobody published that here. Here someone would have nominated them for a pulitzer or something.
    Or a huge wall mural in a museum of the "arts".
    HA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast