Thread: IS it a Dooley pan Or a REX Marine Pan

Bryan Rose
    Just wondering why my new 10 quart Dooley Jet boat pan has great big Rex Marine embossing on the side?
    Also I guess they are trying to do some marketing with stickers instead of CATALOGS....
    Any Ideas
    Bryan

Go to this page of the online catalog Oil Pans and scroll down towards the bottom. Under the Dooley banner you will see that it says "Some oil pans will carry the Rex Marine logo. These are specially manufactured pans by Dooley for Rex Marine".
    Hope that answered your question.

Bryan Rose
    Answers that ? huh. Well not like it matters. Just looking forward to dropping the new mill in the boat soon and not having to think as much about oiling problems. I just hope it fits. I don't have my original pan to meassure it's depth but it was very close to the pump intake plate on the hull.... maybe even touching it. Please tell me it will fit? I also cut out the croos member from the 3 point mounting , should be O.K.
    Bryan

Bryan, the pans are all Dooley. Rex logo, Dooley logo, (Bassett logo)...all Dooley pans. The pans are same depth as a stock pan too in the case of jet pans. If you have any questions please PM or email me and we'll get them answered.