Thread: Day at Berryessa

wineguy069
    Took the boat out today with incorporating some of what I have learned here at ***boat (timing, carb adjust). Anyway, I wasn't the hottest boat there (wasn't expecting to be) but the boat ran well. When I got home, the engine was still warm enough to pump out the oil and put in 40wt (another thing learned here) and now, the valves barely make a peep.... Thanks everyone....
    And if any of you own the black blown jet I saw a putah creek..... You definitely rank a ***boat!!!
    ps... My wife blew out the passenger seat so the interior remodel I had planned for winter will be advanced... I will need input on upholstery and etc... Perhaps another thread.
    pps... She isn't large... maybe 120... (just because I knew you were thinking about it)
    Wineguy...

oldphart
    I've had 2 boat interiors done by frank martinez at cool customs in Yuba City. His work is first rate and his prices reasonable. This last interior took 7 months so it still better be a winter project if you can ghetto up the wasted seat.

Cas
    Wineguy,
    Did you happen to see 3 jet boats tied up to 3 newer Sea Ray type boats? If so, that was myself and a couple other members of the LBBA. It's too bad I didn't know you were heading up there or vice versa. We could have met up and shared stories, drinks or whatever else
    As per my email, it looks like you put 40wt in your crankcase and not your pump, that's a good thing
    As for the black blown jet, you're right, it was a very sweet looking and sounding boat. If it was anyone's here, fess up!
    As for your interior, if you can do some repairs to have it hold up through this summer, you'd be better off. Any upholsterer at this point might want it for a few weeks. I also have a real good guy down in Fresno that does real good work for a very good price. He did my interior including all new foam for $530.00. I'll take a couple of digi's in the next day or 2 so you can see it.

MoparSanger
    It wasn't me. I tried to make it up the Berryessa but did not get all the stuff done around the house. If you see a blue and white Sanger with a mopar in it, stop by and say hi.