Thread: AMERICAN TURBINE vs NORTH AMERICAN MARINE

hickz3
    Is there an advantage to one of these energizer/step-up kits for the Jacuzzi YJ??
    Is one better than the other?
    Are the parts interchangeable?
    Any help would be great -> my pump is f*&ked the way it is right now.

hickz3
    SORRY IT SHOULD READ NORTH AMERICAN MARINE vs AGGRESSOR

BrendellaJet
    My understanding is that for the YJ pumps, any changes you can make are good ones-especially the energizer kits. Im not familiar with which one to buy though, try a search, this has been covered before.

Frosty_pop
    I would guess the North Americain Marine Jet would be better....... they own jacuzzi after all. Give them a call and ask for Jason Hill, he can answer all your questions

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    contace duane at HTP www.hi-techperformance.com he has a special right now on the converted pumps. 1695.00 I believe on one already assembled and ready to go. I would think that the aggressor would be better. If you are thinking about doing it yourself buy the deluxe kit with the new shaft with mechanical seal already installed. If not you will break 3 seals trying to figure out how to put one on. It's not that much more but to be honest with you you would be better off buying one already put together and ready to go. Less worry and headache........

ChetCapoli
    Looks like we have a whole new group of cheerleaders in here now eh omega??
    Hicks i think your migh be talking about american turbine and aggressor. Both sell these kits, north american marine sells/makes jacuzzi which wouldn't make a conversion kit for their pumps i would think. From what i notice, all the conversion kits already come with a new shaft and the seal pack installed. $1200 bucks better buy you something right?
    CHET

pops1
    hickz3:
    Is there an advantage to one of these energizer/step-up kits for the Jacuzzi YJ??
    Is one better than the other?
    Are the parts interchangeable?
    Any help would be great -> my pump is f*&ked the way it is right now. There is a lot of diff in flow rate between the two conversions. Dave Aggressor