Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fricking Lake Lice

Jetty 468
    Why oh why can't they watch were they go ???????
    Had one Sun. that damn near hit us! When he saw us he laid it over and the wash hit us in the face and missed my boat by two feet and he keep's going !!!!!!!! I whip it around and grab nothing but air in the intake cound not get the thing going quick enough to catch his DUMBASS . He had a buddy on another one and he saw me coming and shut his down got the a-hole at the no wake zone and told him I've had it with dodging the lake lice !!!! Don't get me wrong Lake Lice are fine IF they know how to operate IT. Also saw another one go MAYBE 5' across a boat and NEVER EVEN saw the boat . The guy in the boat grab's some gear's and shut's it down or he would have nailed him ! They must be wearing horse blinder's we they ride them !! Might need to get Place Diverter sooner then planned and use the roost like the orange flag's on a bike !

Kim Hanson
    hear ya......( . )( . )........... [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/l15442.JPG[/img]

DickDanger
    Now that pic is some funny sh*t!!!! -DD Out

Kim Hanson
    Spiderwire....( . )( . )......... [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/jetget933.JPG[/img]

Hotcrusader76
    I guess all this heat has brought out the critters...hunh? Sad to see that...
    Guess we need to start spraying for these pests...LOL

Heatseeker
    Place diverters make excellent PWC operator removal tools!
    They should outlaw the damn things!!!
    Just my humble opinion...

502procharger
    now i hate assholes as much as the next guy. i am out on my boats as much as possible. i do however have 2 sea doos, and they are a lot of fun. the key is, just like anything else keep track of your suroundings. now that i have that off my chest i do agree most people are semi retarded when it comes to these machines, but not all of us are. cut the people who know what they are doing and have respect for everyone on the water some slack when you guys are out there. i do not want to be tagged as an asshole just becase i left my boat up on shore and am out playing with the other toys.

Hotcrusader76
    502procharger:
    now i hate assholes as much as the next guy. i am out on my boats as much as possible. i do however have 2 sea doos, and they are a lot of fun. the key is, just like anything else keep track of your suroundings. now that i have that off my chest i do agree most people are semi retarded when it comes to these machines, but not all of us are. cut the people who know what they are doing and have respect for everyone on the water some slack when you guys are out there. i do not want to be tagged as an asshole just becase i left my boat up on shore and am out playing with the other toys.I agree totally...
    I use to own one myself, and to be honest it was down right stressful. Watching for boats and keeping my ass from being hit by another Jetski.
    If you own them and your responsiable, please ensure that the one riding it is as well. For those of us who spend the cash to own nice toys will obviously ensure they are taking care of. Jetski or boat
    I will disagree on the rooster trick. Going to prison for killing someone isn't worth it in my book...Why? Ride my wake, try to hit my boat, or even splash me with your jetski...that's fine! But I can guarntee I will be on the beach waiting for you! and don't tempt me...because it has happened.....and I watched the father literally beat the snott out of this kid after I approached his child curseing him out for what he did! Thanks Dad! Call me a nice guy or even cool headed....but when your in jail for roosting someone, I'll be drinking your beer! LOL
    Good Ole'Dad....gotta love'em

-Ty
    [ September 02, 2002, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

Raskal
    i was rideing one and my buddy was on the other one he was not much of water person so i tried to stay away from him but the stupid dick thout it was fun to try to get me wet and sure as shit the ****er ran me over when i was try to away from him and another boat he did not even see .

502procharger
    ty,
    You are correct. It is 100% the resp. of the owner, in this case myself for others ridding your toys. I live on a great lake in ny so when I have in experienced persons (little college girls) ridding I always take them out to a place no one is around until I feel comfortable letting them ride in more congested areas. I have had many occasions when I was almost hit by Jet Ski's in my boat, but I have also had other boats almost hit me because they were not paying any attention either! I am not trying to piss anyone off. If it were one or the other I would definitely keep my boats. But there is a lot of fun to be had by people who are responsible for there own actins as well as the actions of people who are using your toys. sometimes it is just nice to jump on the sea doo and ride down to the beach and pick up a honey!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast