Thread: for froggy

froggy,
    I'm probably way behind the times, cause I don't get Hot Boat, and I'm sure somebody has already told you this, but I'm too lazy to look for a post, but congrats on the coverage of you and your boat in what I thnk was the newest issue of hot boat. Saw it at the barber shop about an hour ago, and didn't think until now to make sure it was the most recent.
    It's the one with the article on the toolers as well. 'bout time someone did an article on Harlin.
    If it was an older issue, then that's just me, day late and a dollar short. But congrats just the same..........

Bense468
    No it was this month and it did look good. Congrats.

future boater
    your barber gets ***boat? cool ass barber. my barber gets ***boat too. oh yeah i'm my barber....congrats froggy if i havent already...

froggystyle
    Thanks OR and all. I appreciate the kind words.
    Not to sugar coat it too much, as I'm sure you have made the pages on more than one occasion... but this was a real dream come true for me. I thought I was cashing in any prospective Hot Boat appearances when I sold the Daytona, and am just elated that we made it with a daycruiser! I have been reading the mag for so long and drooling over the boats since I was 6, that I always kind of said... "Some day"...
    Thanks for noticing!

GottaJet
    Oh Yeah I haven't got a chance to tell you.So here's a belated thumbs up!!!!Way to go FROGGY GJ

SB
    Congrats! When is the "Wild On" episode? Let us know.

HighRoller
    Froggy...I'm pissed.You built the boat I wanted to build and now how am I gonna top you?I guess I'm gonna have to get a 22 Stealth with a GT Performance Quad Rotor and a ScottJet from New Zealand.Then I'm gonna get Van Halen to play live on my engine cover!!!Yeah,how do you like that...Mr. Poopy pants!!!Am not!Takes one to know one...

DickDanger
    Oh yeah??? Well at least I got MY boat in the reader rides....Hot Boat was nice enough to only print ONE of the four pics I sent them, and the shittiest one at that!!!! Congrats Froggy......boat looked sweet!!! -DD Out