Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Info on Syndicate hulls

Duke
    Anyone got any good info about syndicate hulls, who they splashed, if they're laid up good or not.
    was looking at one, just wanted some info about the hulls, thanks in advance,
    heres a pic of the one i was looking at.

BrendellaJet
    try doing a search, this was covered briefly about 2 months ago. Nice looking boat!

Duke
    just did, found that they're pretty good boats, just not something you want to throw tons of money into...

HotHallet
    Duke- What are they asking for that? My friend Brandon's hallet is still For Sale and it's really sharp.

BigBoyToys
    Duke:
    just did, found that they're pretty good boats, just not something you want to throw tons of money into... Depends on which type of Syndicate Hull....
    I have a Syndicate GullWing T-Deck and it is a VERY nice boat. Fast, and SAFE. Jimmy Laricca (made the Syndicate Hulls) also made a Tunnel Version. Although I have not seen the Tunnel run, I do have a partner that's looking for one to race. The Gullwing.....I give a BIG thumbs Up!

Oh...and BTW, it is for sale but not because I don't like it. I have this boat for sale because it does not seat enough for my family size and rather than take turns at giving the kids a ride, I have decided to get a Daycruiser for the family boat
    [ April 09, 2003, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

1Bahnerjet
    This is just their ad, BBT sounds like he has their History, So what are they asking for the syndicate, and BBT nice Boat.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/43SYNB-med.jpg[/img]
    -------------------
    Drive What You Own And Like What You Drive

Duke
    1Bahnerjet:
    This is just their ad, BBT sounds like he has their History, So what are they asking for the syndicate, and BBT nice Boat.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/43SYNB-med.jpg[/img]
    -------------------
    Drive What You Own And Like What You Drive This is what he got posted on his ad
    1978 SYNDICATE, 18', wht/slvr, berkley jet, Chevrolet 454, headers, tandem trailer & cover, jet ovator, new seats, skirack, pp, (1456), $5200 or best offer
    i left a message on his answering machin, i'm waiting for a reply

Duke
    dammit, its been sold........!!!

BigBoyToys
    BigBoyToys:
    Duke:
    just did, found that they're pretty good boats, just not something you want to throw tons of money into... Depends on which type of Syndicate Hull....
    I have a Syndicate GullWing T-Deck and it is a VERY nice boat. Fast, and SAFE. Jimmy Laricca (made the Syndicate Hulls) also made a Tunnel Version. Although I have not seen the Tunnel run, I do have a partner that's looking for one to race. The Gullwing.....I give a BIG thumbs Up!

Oh...and BTW, it is for sale but not because I don't like it. I have this boat for sale because it does not seat enough for my family size and rather than take turns at giving the kids a ride, I have decided to get a Daycruiser for the family boat Here's the specs: 18' Syndicate Gull Wing T-Deck
    Berkeley 12JI Pump with built-in nozzle adjust (like a jetovator), A Impellor
    476ci BBC
    Tandem Axle trailer
    This boat rides great in rough or smooth water. We are selling it to make room for a few future projects (2 more boats). I will take $7000.00 turnkey or $3500.00 minus engine. If interested, email me for more info at JimP@pritek.net or go to our website at http://www.pritek.net for more info.
    Engine Specs; 476ci BBC (454 + .100), 12.0:1 KB Pistons, 990 heads mild port by Tim Morgan,Manley Valves and springs, roller rockers, 7/16 pushrods, Crane solid Cam(don't remember specs but it has some lift to it) Weiand Tunnel Ram, Single Holley 830cfm Carb(NASCAR Spec), Rewarder Headers with mufflers, Nitrous Works system(Brand new, used 1 time.adjustable from 125-300hp), Pete Jackson "quiet" gear drive, Dooley 10qt pan,Brand new(1 hour running time) MSD ignition system with 6AL and Pro Billet Dist., and lots more......

TopCat
    Well Syndicate hulls were put together with TLC I know the owner He's an honest guy When i bought mine in 1980 i was sold after Jim Cole,cole boats, said JIM never made a bad boat and after owning a gullwing i agree fast, safe, & the hulls usually came with NO hook,very sraight bottoms i love them I'm looking for a syndicate tunnel as we speak. i have Jim's phone number if you wish to call him...bottom line i don't believe you can go wrong with a SYNDICATE & i wouldn't be afraid to spend any money on it you could do alot worse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast