Thread: Selling my jet

jstwkd
    hey Guys I have an 89 Caribbean by hardin marine.In great shape . I Have replace the sub floor, carpet,all gauges stainless plus bezels all by hardin marine, steering helm ,2 alum. 12 gal fuel tanks. Int is original but in good shape. The pump is a 12 ji that I had the bowl flowed by walts hot hot,aquamet shaft,mag bronze agressor B imp. filled in hand hole berk. droop,manual place diverter with adjustable nozele inserts shoe and ride plate by berekely lots of work done by performance jet. What is this worth???????????

Heatseeker
    So, you're giving up on the jet Travis?
    What's the mill going into?

jstwkd
    I dont know I go back and forth daily. It really depends on what its worth. Maybe the Crownline.I just dont feel comfortable letting it sit out over winter. Its never been outside before. So dont want to start now. I'm just running out of room in both garages.
    I've also been very lazy with it this year because of having the other boat. I have a feeling I've rapped way to much into it to let it go. Its taking me months to get this far with the sale.

Heatseeker
    The Crownline!!!??? Are you kidding??!! The first sound you'll hear will be the outdrive taking a dump($$$).
    Keep it. Take the interior out and cover it up real nice for the winter and it'll be fine outside.
    BTW, what did you end up with for top speed after all the testing?
    [ September 22, 2003, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Heatseeker ]

jstwkd
    WHAT TESTEING ?Everything is done but still in peices,