Thread: Billet Stereo and Steering wheels....

DickDanger
    A couple of questions here. First, has anyone seen or bought the Hardin Marine billet head unti cover? If so, do you have any dimensions on it? A pic? Second, I am looking at Billet steering wheels, and wonder if anyone has any other websites for me to check aside from Impy's or Carriage Works? Thanks a bunch....-DD Out

CoastGuardSteve
    That head unit cover from CP is a very nice looking piece. I want one too, except they are a little too pricey for me. Sounds like your getting ready to drop some cash from the looks of your recent posts.......are you a lottery winner?!
    Be good Mr. Danger,
    Steve

DickDanger
    Steve, heres the deal. Since I have no drug habit/gambling habit/alcohol habit (rarely) I tend to save a lot of $$$$!!!! It is burning a hole in my pocket, so I gotta get rid of it!!!! Actually, we are taking a second out on the house (8.25% vs. 5.4%) so I have some extra benjies to play with. Take care.....-DD Out

lakesmodified
    DickDanger:
    A couple of questions here. First, has anyone seen or bought the Hardin Marine billet head unti cover? If so, do you have any dimensions on it? A pic? Second, I am looking at Billet steering wheels, and wonder if anyone has any other websites for me to check aside from Impy's or Carriage Works? Thanks a bunch....-DD OutBillet Specialties
    Colorado Customs

CoastGuardSteve
    Glad to hear that you're able to take advantage of the currently low interest rates! Not a bad idea, continue to build equity and save yourself some change at the same time......DD I think you have another calling in the business world. CEO material definitely!
    Steve

Nubbs
    I have a budnik steering wheel on my pickup. I would think it would fit a boat because you use an adapter to fit the steering shaft.
    www.budnik.com
    Good Luck

Bense468
    you should talk to cyclone. He is in the mini truckin and truckin buisness. He knows lots of companies that supply bitchen wheels. He has a bad ass one on his boat.