Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Froggy Whats Up

Licketty Split
    Froggy wheres our prices on those place diverters we are dye'n here http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

DirtyBob
    I found a manual set up for $585.00 at www.jetboatperformance.com (http://www.jetboatperformance.com)
    I haven't spoke to anyone about a group deal or anything; as advertised.
    Originally posted by Licketty Split:
    Froggy wheres our prices on those place diverters we are dye'n here http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    [This message has been edited by DirtyBob (edited June 01, 2002).]

You'll find Jet Boat Performance professional & something rather unique now'a days - a real desire to help AFTER the sale as well, what a concept!!
    They provided not only very competitive prices but help after the fact, very few establishments provide that today.
    When buying anything, think about this for a second, what "most" oftens gets someone to buy a car from the same dealer again?? The SERVICE they received while they owned it, not the salesperson.
    It's time to party!!

ChetCapoli
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by propless:
    [B]You'll find Jet Boat Performance professional & something rather unique now'a days - a real desire to help AFTER the sale as well, what a concept!!
    propless,
    you really killin me here with this...are you the new era of "cheerleader" on here? It's a nice breath of fresh air but still.You called maybe 2 or 3 shops and only THAT one helped you??? Come on! I just can't believe it's as bad as you say it is. I'll ask you one more time, who did you call cuz you obviously didnt call around enough to back up your claim in my mind. Those guys i mentioned in that last thread about this would just about bend over backwards(some of them literally) to help you out. This is a FACT! I see no mention of you calling them so what's the deal? As i said before, if you guys dont look into aggressor's diverter, your leaving something on the table. It's cheaper, faster,has more options and is just as nice as the place, PERIOD.
    Chet
    Chet
    [This message has been edited by ChetCapoli (edited June 01, 2002).]

riodog
    Chet good buddy, I'm really not trying to provoke a "flame fest" here -BUT- and this is just "cuz inquiring minds want to know", did you ever stop to think, knowing full well how most people are sick-to-death of your ranting about Aggressor Pumps, that YOU might be doing a HUGE disservice to the product that you are so actively supporting? Did YOU ever think to ask Aggressor Dave if he wanted, needed, or even appreciated YOUR endorsement? Food for thought.
    Riodog aka M.W. Fulton
    P.S. Don't bother 'starting in' on me cuz as long as he's rid of one H.B. I'm all for him.

Hydro-Thunder
    Chet if you want to post like this do it in the Jet Talk forum not there this forum is for tech talk only.

DirtyBob
    I found it here also, but I think this price is just for the nozzle, no controls > http://www.boatpartcentral.com/mcart...lace+Diverters

froggystyle
    Waiting on a call right now....

Dear ole ChetCapoli:
    After inquiring on this board about what would be the best rig for my boat, Place Diverter stood out based on the comments I received, so I searched out for a Place Diverter. I have never once bashed a competitor's product, not once!
    I will be the first to sound off if I'm not pleased with a product or a supplier, but I feel it is only fair to share the positive aspects of a product or supplier, wouldn't you.
    I have found the Place Diverter a real asset to my boat (as many of the posters have as well), and found my experience with jetboatperformance.com even more rewarding.
    I have simply shared my experience with those on this board who "may" find my comments of value, since I found "their" comments of value in my search.
    Like TV, switch the channel or ignore my post
    Life is to short for games my friend, happy boating Chet -

ChetCapoli
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by riodog:
    [B]Chet good buddy, I'm really not trying to provoke a "flame fest" here -BUT- and this is just "cuz inquiring minds want to know"
    geez...away from this a couple days and looky, looky...old M.W. blesses me with his presence. Just for the record, my address is around for all to see and if there was a dilemma here, i would think certain people would let me know about my "problem" posts dont you think? I'm flattered that you think i have that much "pull" though. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Anything else you want to know??? I dont care what the product is, if it's just as good if not better and it's cheaper, dont you think MOST if not ALL people would want to know about it? Ignorance is bliss they say and there sure is enought of it around here. BTW, just what kind of boat do you have and what parts might you have on it...i cant seem to recall. Mind?
    Hydro,
    thanks for the advice. Too bad i'm not the reason for the "other" forum. I never once use vulgar language or any of the other prerequesites that prompted the creation of another forum so.... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    Now for ole propless,
    Place stood out eh?? I bet you didnt even know there were other's out there did ya? If you did, mind tellin what they are? Last i knew, i'm basically the only one here with something else other than a place diverter and has said something about it. For some reason no one is listening though. I didn't know mentioning comparable products(especially monopolized products) at better prices is a bad thing.... again, it's what we all look for right? Anyways, all i originally asked from you was for the names of shops who you called that gave you all this bad service that you have been ranting about just because i was wondering....simple question, hard answer must be. Maybe part of your "life is too short for games" motto?? Just seems strange you didnt call the shops right in your back yard for some reason.
    time to switch the channel
    CC aka ChetCapoli

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast