Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: whats wrong with the sandbar forum???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I asked a simple question the other day in there and people started acting like dicks with thier opinions yuk I asked for a little help and I get a few jerks that wanna talk sh!t. I will just have to keep to my "own" people and stay in here. Atleast all you guys are cool about things, whether you like it or not wink I learned my lesson. Sorry guys I had to vent. Those people had me hot burningm

Wet Dream
    Thats cool. Hell, a new topic seems to only last about 2 hours tops before it gets pounded to the bottom. Too much stupid crap up in there. Some good stuff, but alot of crap.

Hermosa
    396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
    I asked a simple question the other day in there and people started acting like dicks with thier opinions yuk I asked for a little help and I get a few jerks that wanna talk sh!t. I will just have to keep to my "own" people and stay in here. Atleast all you guys are cool about things, whether you like it or not wink I learned my lesson. Sorry guys I had to vent. Those people had me hot burningm
    396 I agree, it's changed. The winter crowd will be back soon enough. Now in Sandbar, we see posts from TPC talking about how big his friends sausage is and things like that... it's a strange time...
    [ September 16, 2003, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Hermosa ]

Blown 472
    Wet Dream:
    Thats cool. Hell, a new topic seems to only last about 2 hours tops before it gets pounded to the bottom. Too much stupid crap up in there. Some good stuff, but alot of crap. That is the beauty of the sandbar. You looking for tech stuff post them in the tech sections.

JetBoatRich
    The sanbar is more to BS with others than to get advice. Use the other areas to get help and/or advice.

HammerDown
    Actually this thread should be posted in the Sand Bar!

Blown 472
    HammerDown:
    Actually this thread should be posted in the Sand Bar! Cool avitar!

HOSS
    Gave you the info I knew of that I thought might help you out 396. Don`t worry that shit won`t happen again.

HammerDown
    Blown 472:
    HammerDown:
    Actually this thread should be posted in the Sand Bar! Cool avitar! Why thanks Blown...I'm kinda diggin yours also...something about a Blond in spike heels, with high arches eek!

mickeyfinn
    HOSS:
    Gave you the info I knew of that I thought might help you out 396. Don`t worry that shit won`t happen again. Bet this thread wouldn't even be here if everyone chimed in and said
    They look bitchen!! Don't know where to get em but wish I had some
    Don't think he was looking for advice, just a support group.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast