Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: berkley rebuild kits

bobz
    i need a rebuild kit with an AA impellor. what are the kits out there and where is the best place to buy one on the internet?

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Go easy on discounts- you may not like what you get. We mfg so I wont spam you -Ask whats diff.between them-Dave

checkmate76
    I've got a berkeley JG and the guy I had rebuild it put in a dominator impellor.
    he is a licenced bekeley distributor.
    I'm not sure why he used dominator but it runs pretty well. maybe the dom impellor is more hi-perf?

SB
    Give us your boat and engine specs. Are you having a shop do it, or doing it yourself? I went with Aggressor for my rebuild, and I'm happy. Call them, and call some others to see what kind of support you're going to get.

HammerDown
    I also went with Aggressor for my rebuild...very happy!

ChetCapoli
    Somebody call my name? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    How about these "fake rolex" cheerleaders here?? Will it ever end. I'm going to take the "high" road here and go with the froggyman's thought process here and say stick to the "originator" and "original parts" when doing your rebuild. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif
    C.C.Capoli aka chet "contrary" capoli

HYDROMOBILE
    I use mainly aggressor rebuild kits, if i use a aggressor empeller or a berkeley, the quality of the kit is exlnt.A customer came in with his own kit , I'm not saying who made it. It had paper gaskets that had shrunk, the bearing had 4 less balls in it, plastic seals not JM seals, I told him i would not assemble it with that kit, I used what i could to keep the cost down. he looked at the differece in the parts and agreed with me, now a happy jetter, just thought i would share that with you, remember when the price is forgotten the quality remains, thanks Jim Brock, Cyclone speed& marine (818)890-1867

bobz
    i want a good kit i dont want to do it twice dont mind paying for it once in the begining. berk 12jc with electric jet-o-vator and i will be doing it myself i have a friend at a machine shop helping me put it back together. took it all apart no problems.

bobz
    ok all you racers out there is the lipped wear ring better than the stock berkley? and should i get an oversized wear ring for a little more speed.

HYDROMOBILE
    Bobz give me a call, buy a kit and I'll guide you thru the rebuild Jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast