Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for

Blown 472
    An old cast iron intake from a ford motored jet.

Bajajet
    No intake here but a ? for you. What oil pan do you run? May want to upgrade mine. Your CV has an E pump doesn't it? Are you running a 3 point mount with the tie bar under the oil pan? Any clearance problems?
    Thanks
    Craig

Blown 472
    Bajajet:
    No intake here but a ? for you. What oil pan do you run? May want to upgrade mine. Your CV has an E pump doesn't it? Are you running a 3 point mount with the tie bar under the oil pan? Any clearance problems?
    Thanks
    Craig Yes it does, 3 point system the tie bar between the motor mounts was cut out before I got the boat, I am running a milodon 10 qt pan, the back of the pan is no lower then the flywheel. I am also running a stock cj pump.

whats the difference between a car manifold and a boat manifold? pat(slotracer)

Blown 472
    The car intake has the non cj ports, the jet intake has cj ports

Hallett19
    I got this thing sitting in my garage ... off a BBF 460. It weighs aproxamatley 9000 lbs. Its a dual plane setup, I think ....

[ July 21, 2003, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Blown 472
    What are the casting numbers??

sleekcraft76
    i have a cj cast iron intake that came off my 460 give me a ring if you want it 919-219-4409 it was on the originl engine in the boat.i can get the casting numbers if you want them.
    [ July 21, 2003, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: sleekcraft76 ]

Hallett19
    mine is 1DOVE-9425B

disco_charger
    I may have access to one very soon. Did they use the CJ set up on the Harman Package?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast