Thread: Incomming!

HCS

Fast Freddy
    the dude standing behind that tree is very lucky. if he didn't like trees b4 i bet he does now. that tree didn't even budge. so what kind of tree is that anyway? oak???

azgfboatgirl
    Hell the leaves didn't even come off. :220v:

Fast Freddy
    Hell the leaves didn't even come off. :220v:
    reminds me of the time i snow skied into a tree in vail colorado. broke my rib and knocked the breath out of me so hard that i passed out for 20 minutes. when i woke up later, my bro was standing over me trying to revive me and the 1st thing i heard him say was "damn dude.........you shook all the snow out of the tree" the ski patrol gave me a ride down the mountain in that basket that get pulled behind the snowmobile. the tree i hit had no limbs at the bottom of it to lessen the blow. so i just flat out planted my azz straight into the treee trunk with one ski on each side. classic wipe out. fortunately i jerked my head at the last second to avoid hitting my skull on the trunk. i was goin at least 20 mph. it was painful to say the least. needless to say i don't snow ski right on the edge of runs next to the trees anymore, lol

azgfboatgirl
    reminds me of the time i snow skied into a tree in vail colorado. broke my rib and knocked the breath out of me so hard that i passed out for 20 minutes. when i woke up later, my bro was standing over me trying to revive me and the 1st thing i heard him say was "damn dude.........you shook all the snow out of the tree" the ski patrol gave me a ride down the mountain in that basket that get pulled behind the snowmobile. the tree i hit had no limbs at the bottom of it to lessen the blow. so i just flat out planted my azz straight into the treee trunk with one ski on each side. classic wipe out. fortunately i jerked my head at the last second to avoid hitting my skull on the trunk. i was goin at least 20 mph. it was painful to say the least. needless to say i don't snow ski right on the edge of runs next to the trees anymore, lol
    Ok that's the chit!! You're lucky as hell. Try roller blading for the first time in your life and thinking old school that they're frickin roller skates. Going about 20 mph down the sidewalk, tried to stop with the toe not the heel and hit a light pole. Chit, moved my head just in time and hit the pole with my right shoulder, fell flat on my ass. Took those damn roller blades off and handed them to a friend and walked home. Phuck that!