Thread: I need a cover.

core attitude
    Is there any place in SoCal that anyone would recommend for a boat cover? Any idea what a 19' cover is going to cost?
    Thanks for all the help, this board is the most valuable tool I have at this point and I hope to soon return the favor. I just need to get out there and start making some mistakes so I can learn something.
    Pete

wsuwrhr
    Depends on what kind of money you want to spend, and what are you looking for. I have a cheapie from Pep Boys. I bought the longest one they had and it fits perfect. Brian

core attitude
    I didn't think a generic cover would fit but I guess I'll have to go check it out. Right now I just need to "hide" the ugliness from the neighbors. Both my garage and rv pad are full at the moment and I don't want anyone to complain.
    Pete

BLEWBAYOU1
    I bought one from Wall Mart for aprox.$55.00 that fits my OTT headers on my 18' ELIMINATOR great.
    BRIAN

core attitude
    Thanks BLEWBAYOU1, I'll check out that option also.
    Pete

WETDAWG
    Hey CA,
    I have a 19' sitting in my garage. used it on my 19'manta Ray while it was stored this summer.
    I'd let it go for $35 if you pick it up in Costa Mesa
    WD

core attitude
    WETDAWG, give me a call so we can make arrangements.
    Pete
    714-606-0731

cyclone
    Core- if you are looking to buy a custom cover, try Paul Stratton. He built mine and its super nice. It wasn't cheap but it fits perfectly and he guaranteed that it won't tear.
    his number is 909-947-9005

core attitude
    Thanks cyclone, once the gel is done I'll do that. For now I just want to hide it.
    WETDAWG, give me a call. The boat is being trucked down so I'll be in town for the next few days.
    714-606-0731
    Pete