Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Want to make everything right!

Harlem
    I want to apologize to everyone on this board! Obviously I made a mistake by not putting some priority first. I want to apologise to Mojetbopar for taking a long time to get the parts to him, He received his parts and we are closing his deal! As far as David (the one who painted my hull) I am calling him tommorrow to set that straight! Lakemodified can call him and confirm that I did! I didnt have all of his money there at the time was because every month that he had the hull the price was going up. It started at 1200.00 then gradually went to 1500.00 At any rate I shouldnt of taken so long. The prep work he did came out great, the only complaint that i had was that the gauge holes he filled sunk into the dash so you can see were the exsiting gauges used to be, there were run marks on the bow of the hull, and since he painted it outside the wind picked up and put hair and debris all over the right side of the hull while it was drying, so the stuff is stuck to the boat. He is a very nice guy and like I said I will call him tommorrow and set it straight with him!
    These are the only problems I have had with anyone here, and I am going to make them happy. I hope everyone here can and will accept my apology! The only ones that really need one are the two above mentioned ones! As far as my trailer thats the way it came with the boat and I need to cut it down!

Thumbs up for the reply Harlem.

Harlem
    I had obviosly let this get out of hand, and dont want to screw anyone over, nor make any enemys on this board! We are all here for one thing and thats because we all have boats on the brain sindrum! I didnt handle my business like I should of and want to fix everything so when I have a chance to get on the net I dont see my name being mentioned in a bad way, like it has been. This has been the first time Ive had any time to even get on the net the last week and a half and its 12 midnight! I hope everyone will accept my apology!

lakesmodified
    Harlem:
    I want to apologize to everyone on this board! Obviously I made a mistake by not putting some priority first. I want to apologise to Mojetbopar for taking a long time to get the parts to him, He received his parts and we are closing his deal! As far as David (the one who painted my hull) I am calling him tommorrow to set that straight! Lakemodified can call him and confirm that I did! I didnt have all of his money there at the time was because every month that he had the hull the price was going up. It started at 1200.00 then gradually went to 1500.00 At any rate I shouldnt of taken so long. The prep work he did came out great, the only complaint that i had was that the gauge holes he filled sunk into the dash so you can see were the exsiting gauges used to be, there were run marks on the bow of the hull, and since he painted it outside the wind picked up and put hair and debris all over the right side of the hull while it was drying, so the stuff is stuck to the boat. He is a very nice guy and like I said I will call him tommorrow and set it straight with him!
    These are the only problems I have had with anyone here, and I am going to make them happy. I hope everyone here can and will accept my apology! The only ones that really need one are the two above mentioned ones! As far as my trailer thats the way it came with the boat and I need to cut it down!Ryan, if you had a problem/problems with the job Dave did for you, why didn't you contact him directly? I know the type of person he is, and he would have gladly corrected them. As far as the price going up, wasn't that due to the trailer added to the job, as well as the CF numbers? Anyways, I'm glad you have come out and "Stepped up to the plate" If there are issues that need to be resolved about this deal, I'm sure they can be done. Believe me, just ask him!
    [ November 23, 2002, 04:06 AM: Message edited by: lakesmodified ]

superdave013
    Hey, the next time you are a lil short on cash maybe you could try this.
    take a look here

DansBlown73Nordic
    This should be AS THE IMPELLER TURNS!!!!

HOSS
    Hope to see everything work out Harlem!
    As the prop turns does have a ring to it. maybe drop bench racing forum for this little drama forum.
    I need a new avatar. Does someone have a dude reading a book near tool box or bench! And how do I post it?
    Gotta love those bench racers!

JetBoatRich
    Way to be a man! wink
    Seems cool that you own-up and take the responsibility.

JESSE
    Ivan Thank You For Keeping My Name Out Of This
    I Know When You Seen The Boat It Was At My House
    And I Just Want To Say If Your Are Looking To
    Have Your boat Painted Dave Is A Cool Guy And Ryans Boat Came Out Great. I Hope That He Will Still Paint Mine Even Know I Am Ryan's Friend

jetaddict
    Sure do see alot of tomorrow's in that there post.The check is in the mail.Procrastination-I love it.NOT.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast