Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Spam Super Spam Sanger Super Jet 4 Sale

Squeezing Spectra
    Ok here we go we have this great jet boat that needs a new home this summer it is an original 1 owner boat, 1977 Sanger Super Jet 18.6ft it is all original gelcoat with candy colors and black interior, and now for the good part it has a just rebuilt berkley jet with an agressor bronze impellor, agressor high flow bowl and drop snoot with place diverter, all polished, now for the motor it has a brand new last summer with 2 trips on it 440 inch BBC all roller , 4 bolt, steel crank, big rods,12.7-1 arias pistons, fully ported square port heads, polished weiand tunnel ram with holley 750 double pumpers and a dooley scoop motor makes over 700hp, bassett headers, ohh yea and it has this funny little blue bottle in it for another 200hp, msd ignition system with a nitrous retard box nad much much more that i am probabally forgetting, this is i very nice and fast jet boat, 8,500 please e-mail me for more pictures or information or you can reach me at 714-209-0390. Thanks Bruce
    web page
    [ March 26, 2003, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Squeezing Spectra ]

Squeezing Spectra
    Ok after 5 weeks of holding the boat and the buyer didnt show so the price has been dropped 500.00 less since he didnt ask for his deposit back. Thanks Bruce

Eric455
    sure is a fst oat thats for sure!!!
    here she is [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/59sanger1-med.jpg[/img]

HBjet
    Sounds like a great deal! Has that motor been dyno'd with the blue bottle for a few pulls, or just without?
    Where is that photo taken, looks like Needles area! I can't wait to get out there again.... Soon!
    HBjet

Eric455
    HBjet:
    Sounds like a great deal! Has that motor been dyno'd with the blue bottle for a few pulls, or just without?
    Where is that photo taken, looks like Needles area! I can't wait to get out there again.... Soon!
    HBjet i would have to assume thaat is needles area!!! tey go up their alote. as far as dyno's w/ blue bottle i dunno but i know that thing has some nice power for an 18 footer.
    eric

Squeezing Spectra
    HB the motor was not dynoed on the bottle the motor makes 714 on HP @ 7200 and yes that was taken in needles at jack smith beach we go there alot. Bruce

HBjet
    Do you guys know what size impeller is in the pump? Thanks!
    I love boating at needles, so I'm sure I'll see you guys up there this year!
    HBjet

Squeezing Spectra
    HB it has an agressor b-c bronze.

Squeezing Spectra
    TTT still needs a new home. Bruce

Squeezing Spectra
    TTT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast