Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BASSETT or REWARDER ....WHO'S BEST ???

Halletosis76
    What I have are a set of old Sanderson headers.These headers were the first twist style header I had seen, always got compliments on them ,but now they seem to be getting a bit "long in the tooth" and since they don't make them any more cry ...Well. They have some surface rust and I know they will cleen up but thats a lot of work .I think a new pair might be the lower maintinance way to go . Of the two companies who makes the better headder ??????
    I'm all ears.
    Craig M.L. wink

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    6 one way, half a dozen the other. I think you would be good with either company.
    Omega

Hotcrusader76
    They both burn your arm just the same....

sidewound
    I think they all turn blue!
    Peace Man
    CESAR

Snorider
    Hotcrusader76:
    They both burn your arm just the same.... But the real important question: Which set is best for roasting hot-dogs on the river?

77charger
    i think the rewarders have a better chroming job over the bassets.As for performance well they are equal in comparison

HammerDown
    77charger:
    i think the rewarders have a better chroming job over the bassets.As for performance well they are equal in comparison I've never seen Rewarders...but the Chrome on my new Bassets had a lot to be desired...I could'nt belive someone actually put those in a box to ship to a customer.

77charger
    they are very similar in style but the chrome on the rewarders was better inbetween the tubes at the collecters.As for bassets chroming today i dont know for sure the last ones i got were about 5 years ago but those the chrome wasnt completly covering in the collector area as good.

Taylorman
    Have the ceramic coated and don't worry about shitty crome or bluing.

MAXIMUS
    I have owned both. The rewarders are a really nice piece with good chrome etc! I am partial to the Bassetts however because I like the bend better. They don't lay back as much as the rewarders (not the twisties). Both were good products!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast