Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let 2003 be a better boating season

WETDAWG
    Well...................... Last year sucked!
    I've rebuilt one motor and working on the second. Last year I broke everything and this year it aint gonna happen!
    I may not be the fastest but I swear (like I did last year) that I will not be towed in by a bayliner! or a PWC argue
    I just wanna have fun! April 19th we are at AVI
    Join us!!
    [ January 02, 2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: WETDAWG ]

77charger
    well 2002 was one of my best in a long time boat ran great all year long w/ very minor wrenching(fuel pump)+ i averaged a trip every month some were just day trips though and i got another boat now so i am guessing 03 will be even better

cyclone
    i'm crossing my fingers for '03. 02' went well with no major repairs to be done other than fixing an oil leak.

78Eliminator
    2002 was the year I bought my boat so most of the time I was getting the bugs out. Lots of bugs, let me tell you so I only made it out on three successful trips. Buying new does have it's advantages but once I get her up to par, at least I won't have a payment. 2003 I look forward to at least once a month.......

Bow Tie Omega
    Which was worse, bieng towed by the Bayliner or the Wave Runner (just kidding). In all reality, thank your stars that you had a tow at all. Nothing is worse then sitting there for 4 hours and floating.....waiting.......floating...and waiting.

miller19j
    2002 Was great for me we bought our boat before summer started and took it out almost every weekend. Now I am fixing all the little issues that popped up during the summer.

XClutchboy725
    Hell, 2002 was the first year I didn't put my boat away broke! It was weird though.....it kinda felt like there was no closure! LOL

WETDAWG
    It's worse being towed by a bayliner!
    Thank god my beer cooler is ALWAYS full

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
    THIS YEAR WAS GREAT FOR MY BOAT AND ME. TINKERED AND GOT MY TIMING RIGHT ON, DIDN'T BEACH ANY WHERE ON LOW TIDE, AND NO TICKETS IN THE NO WAKE ZONE! HERE'S FOR A GREAT 2003 SEASON.

sidewound
    03,s gotta be better. Roasted my mill early last year. It's done now but I'm adressing a lot of other crap. 30 year old boat. Lots to do. yuk
    Peace Man
    CESAR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast