Thread: Got my jet "cherry" last weekend.

Back Forty
    Was at Lake Cumberland last weekend for a poker run. Very rough as expected. I was running it hard and got good air time on several occasions on a run back to the 76 falls.These jets are great for winding through the back waters and raising hell. Got to the falls and wrapped back into the "party" when the passengers found water at their feet. After reading MANY threads from you fokes about busted supply lines, I already had a good idea the pressure transient gremlins had attacked. After shutting it down and running the bilge pump for a while, we were able to get control of the situation and make repairs on the spot. This board is priceless.
    What was best was the fact that while this was all going on, the bad ass boats, chicks and hell raising never stopped which made for good spirits on my boat! Dam it sounded better than any day in the pits at any drag strip I've ever been to... No time to take pics was busy checking my shorts. Matter of fact, I was to busy having fun to take any pics.

save for these.

The Falls the day before the action.

Also forgot to mention, the air was really good after Wednesday. I found some pinging so I started running 93 octane and maintaining the current timing which proved to be acceptable. The boat picked up a mph and the little stocker broke 58Mph!!!
    [ September 08, 2003, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Back Forty ]

1Bahnerjet
    That Smooth Water, Those Tree's for shade, and that Waterfall!, Damn that looks like a COOL place to Boat.
    -------
    Thats BANNER with an H

Back Forty
    Lake Cumberland is a kick ass lake but the locals seem to almost despise any "outsiders." I'm thinking about trying one of these lakes a bit further west next year. Maybe this LOTO or something. I've driven by there on business before. Looked really nice.

Blown 472
    Back Forty:
    Was at Lake Cumberland last weekend for a poker run. Very rough as expected. I was running it hard and got good air time on several occasions on a run back to the 76 falls.These jets are great for winding through the back waters and raising hell. Got to the falls and wrapped back into the "party" when the passengers found water at their feet. After reading MANY threads from you fokes about busted supply lines, I already had a good idea the pressure transient gremlins had attacked. After shutting it down and running the bilge pump for a while, we were able to get control of the situation and make repairs on the spot. This board is priceless.
    What was best was the fact that while this was all going on, the bad ass boats, chicks and hell raising never stopped which made for good spirits on my boat! Dam it sounded better than any day in the pits at any drag strip I've ever been to... No time to take pics was busy checking my shorts. Matter of fact, I was to busy having fun to take any pics.

save for these.

The Falls the day before the action.

Also forgot to mention, the air was really good after Wednesday. I found some pinging so I started running 93 octane and maintaining the current timing which proved to be acceptable. The boat picked up a mph and the little stocker broke 58Mph!!! Hey nice boat, seems like they took the back seats out and made a sun deck, kinda like I did.