Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which diverter to use?

clownpuncher
    Can anyone tell me what diverter I need for this setup? It's a Jacuzzi with an Energizer. Should I put a droop on too? I don't know what brands or models will bolt on. Also, my rideplate was cut off at the transome. Should I put a new one on? Thanks in advance. Love, the Newbie [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/536Pdrm0032-med.jpg[/img] Sorry for the lame questions but this is my first jet, hell, it's my first boat. (but I'm lovin it so far)
    [ May 02, 2003, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: clownpuncher ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    talk to duane at HTP. he is the man.....very nice guy won't try to take all your money.
    www.hi-techperformance.com
    good luck

Hustler
    Welcome to the boating world, I would call several builder and get there input and pricing. If you had a ride plate before I would say you should have a new one built. (this ones for Chet) after you call Duane Give Jack at MPD a call and see what has to say also 949-631-2040

clownpuncher
    Thanks fellas.

sidewound
    Try Duane at HTP.
    He's very knowledgable and happy to help. He can make recomendations, and I think he can get about anything.
    Peace Man
    CESAR

Jake W
    Hear is something some guys do not want to hear.Cut out that incert Jacuzzi and put a Dom intake and suction housing to go with the bowl.And buy all means get a droop and a PlaceDiverter.Jake

BrendellaJet
    Jake W:
    Hear is something some guys do not want to hear.Cut out that incert Jacuzzi and put a Dom intake and suction housing to go with the bowl.And buy all means get a droop and a PlaceDiverter.Jake Hey Jake, why bother with the intake? Im not too sure he would get his moneys worth, thats a lot of work too. The pump already has an upgraded impeller and bowl if it has the energizer kit. Clownpuncher, you need to know who makes the bowl, but a berk with the same bolt pattern will work. Thats one of the reasons for the energizer, so you can use berk parts. Do some more searching, or talk to American Turbine-I think they make the energizer.
    [ May 02, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: BrendellaJet ]

JESSE
    i have the same pump with the same kit with the at diverter it works very good but if you go with the at divrter you have to use the at droop if you buy the place diverter you can use the berk droop they are all about the same price new.also place diveter now makes thire own droop now witch is also very nice

Jake W
    Hear is why I sid get the don intake if he ever wants to put a ride plate and shoe it wont happen on an incert pump.That is probely why the incert type ride plate has been cut off.HTP does make a add on shoe and ride plate for a Berk incert pump but I have never seen a add on or other wise shoe and plate of a Jacuzzi.I am talking if he wants preformance.If he is happy with a cut off ride plate then just buy a droop and diverter Harlem is selling a droop for 150 or you can get a new Aggressor droop from HTP for 190.Berks are 250.And so on.Jake

ChetCapoli
    Hey jake,
    Dont forget to mention $190 doesnt include the steering extension which happens to be a whopping $40 to $60 bucks i believe. Looks like a deal at first but after knowing that, not really. Just creative advertising. Some places do include it in their price though. BTW, i have seen a shoe machined on a jacuzzi before. The YJ is not an insert pump. It has a regular intake which actually is bigger and flows more water from what i gather. The golden eagle is the "YJ insert" so you know.
    CHET

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast