Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving away a rooster booster!

Harlem
    I have a rooster booster (wedge) that I am not using. anyone interested in it can have it for free, But you must come pick it up! I live in the Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake area!

78Eliminator
    Harlem:
    I have a rooster booster (wedge) that I am not using. anyone interested in it can have it for free, But you must come pick it up! I live in the Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake area! Shit I'll take it to mess around with.....

Eric455
    ohh come on mess around????? i need it for my boat. give me your address and phone # so i can come and pick it up
    thanx
    eric

78Eliminator
    78Eliminator:
    Harlem:
    I have a rooster booster (wedge) that I am not using. anyone interested in it can have it for free, But you must come pick it up! I live in the Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake area! Shit I'll take it to mess around with..... Well, I want it. You decide what you want to do...

1Bahnerjet
    This is where we find out whose cars the fastest first one to elsinore wins wink eek!
    ---------------------
    Drive what you own and like what you Drive

disco_charger
    Damn, just today I was thinking of trying one...

hack job
    Eric455:
    ohh come on mess around????? i need it for my boat. give me your address and phone # so i can come and pick it up
    thanx
    eric werent you the guy that go the free eliminator what are you complaining about? you have meet you qouta for free stuff this year and for the next couple of years. wink

78Eliminator
    hack job:
    Eric455:
    thanx
    eric werent you the guy that go the free eliminator what are you complaining about? you have meet you qouta for free stuff this year and for the next couple of years. wink No shit

Eric455
    ohhhh come on guys where is the love..... ??? lollllll
    eric

cyclone
    i know how to settle this. I'll take it and you to can fight over second place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast