Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will a Droop snoot

J-P-JETTER
    I have an 18.5 Kachina jet boat. Does anybody Know if a Droop snoot will add any gains to this type of hull
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

FoMoCo
    I also have a 1977 18.5 ft Kachina!! I just put a Berkley droop on her and she gained 3 mph! You got ant pics of your boat!!What motor are you runnin??

jet496
    Only around $250.00, would probably be worth a try.

fat rat
    Borrow one first.

J-P-JETTER
    Thanks FoMoCo,jet496 and fat rat. yea its on readers rides, Chevy big block 454.Havent figured out how to post on boards yet. Yea Ive seen the post on how too. Thanks again
    Jimmy

J-P-JETTER
    FoMoCo The pic is in readers rides Jets Key word (jpjetters)That pic was taked in early May. Pipes arent that shinny now. Real rough water this summer, got to invent soom shocks on the seats type deal.

FoMoCo
    Is this it??
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/lake_week_1_008.JPG[/img]
    Pretty nice ride!!!

J-P-JETTER
    Yup thats Her. Thanks FoMoCo

Ah I can see it now........four Cheenas all lined up and ready to run. FoMoCo, J-P-Jetter, PowerTrip, oh yeah, and me. Bout time for a road trip aint it Phil?
    Only one clinker in the bunch with that bowtie thing. That's alright JP we'll letcha slide.

pops1
    J-P-JETTER:
    I have an 18.5 Kachina jet boat. Does anybody Know if a Droop snoot will add any gains to this type of hull
    Thanks,
    JimmyIf "V" Bottom stepped hull use a standard Droop- should give you additional lift on transom- Typical 2-3 MPH. Note some hulls do not like this form of lift- 99% Do. If Tunnel go to the short Droop same 1" lift (will not drag)this one again wink showns 3MPH gain. Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast