Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to the boards

Miss Cyclone
    Hey everybody I'm here finally. Just wanted to say hello and that I had a great time meeting everyone at the classic boat beach bash.
    Holy Moly- say hi to karen and cole for me!
    HBJet and Miss HB Jet-- I had a great time with you guys and thanks for the oatmeal cookie shots!

1quickjet
    Welcome! BTW, tell Cyclone nice coverage on the spring break nats in this months issue.

HBjet
    Welcome to geekland!
    It was very cool meeting you and Mike, you two are always welcome to go boating with us. Thanks for being a true river chic! No Drama from you, and you always had a smile. That's hard to find.....Mike, are you listening?
    HBjet
    Here is a photo of MissHBjet and MissCyclone

Very Nice!

rivercrazy
    Very cool to see ya here! Sorry we didn't formally meet. Next time for sure!

Windy
    Hey Girl,
    Its good to see ya here. We will have to hook up soon, and our next round of Oatmeal cookies is on me.
    Long live the lawn Mower dance.
    MissHBjet

flat broke
    MissCyclone,
    It was nice meeting you this weekend. Randy (HBjet) is right, I don't think I saw you without a smile the whole weekend. Em says hi, and I say welcome to the boards.
    Chris

HM
    I knew it would happen! Next thing you know, Miss Cyclone, you'll be in the bench racing boards talking about how you pull an 8.15 in the quarter at 112 MPH! Just kidding!
    Cole and Karin say hi! Cole is already for the next trip - he keeps signing "More!"
    Hey, how does Coly Moly sound for Cole's name on these boards?
    chat at you soon!

XClutchboy725
    Welcome to cyber-boating Miss Cyclone!
    I't was great meeting you and we'll see ya again soon...

Miss Cyclone
    thanks for making me feel so welcome and its good to hear from you all. I'll be off the internet until next week but I'll check back in often after that. Oatmeal cookie shots sound good and Coly Moly is alright but I'll think of something better. Thanks Randy, that was a good put-in for Mike although he is a good guy already.

Bense468
    How is it going Julie? This is Jeff by the way. So mike was telling me that you might go back to New York for a while and might not make it out on labor. If thats true that is to bad. We will miss you out there. Hey remember Jimmy and the white trash chick? Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast