Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET thanks man!!!!!

superdave013
    I just want to give props to Omega for showing me around Houston.
    I was working in Houston last weekend and Omega and his girlfriend Shannon went out of their way to show me how to party Texas style on a Saturday night! I had a good time and not if but when you 2 come to So Cal I'll return the favor.

cyclone
    did he take you for a ride in his hot boat and share his vast knowledge on engine building?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    cyclone:
    did he take you for a ride in his hot boat and share his vast knowledge on engine building? No it was dark outside. we went drinking. and then to the Gold Cup and then Dave tried to keep from getting puked on as my woman ralfed out the window on the way home. That should make you feel young again Dave. We had a great time and come on back anytime. For that matter any of you guys come on down. And cyclone, maybe I can give you a crash course in engine building wink you might could even write an article about it..... No but in all seriousness I welcome any of you guys anytime and Superdave is one funny mofo. We are still laughing about the rental boat line.... LMAO..
    Omega

superdave013
    I would have loved to have gone to the lake but I worked alot and didn't have anytime.
    I did check out his truck and noticed that he didn't have any astro turf in it at all.
    All and all Omega and Shannon were really cool people. You would like them if you were to meet then in real life.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    superdave013:
    I would have loved to have gone to the lake but I worked alot and didn't have anytime.
    I did check out his truck and noticed that he didn't have any astro turf in it at all.
    All and all Omega and Shannon were really cool people. You would like them if you were to meet then in real life. we plan on ripping that shit out real quick and putting down some green astro turf. the leather has to go also. gonna go for some burlap seat covers. Oh and one of them big ass pipe bumpers like we saw Dave
    Omega

DogHouse
    superdave013:
    ...You would like them if you were to meet then in real life. Good point. The internet is such an f'd up little slice of reality!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    oh and I should clear this up. That's not my truck. That's Shannon's truck. she just let's me drive it every now and then. Just needed to get that straight in case she ever joins this soap opera.
    Omega

Windy
    Dave...did you get any pics???
    Sounds like you had a good time.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    MissHBjet:
    Dave...did you get any pics???
    Sounds like you had a good time. nope he left his camera at home. We were gonna call you and Randy but Dave didn't have your number with him. Maybe next time....
    Omega
    [ July 14, 2003, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET ]

HBjet
    I wonder what Dave said about me.... We have partied with him a few times!
    Glad you guys had fun!
    HBjet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast