Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For all those looking for a Place Diverter

froggystyle
    I just talked with the owner of both Place Diverters, and CP Performance. Place cannot get involved in sales, as they work only through distributors, but CP is interested in cutting a deal on a mess of diverters for anyone who wants one.
    The prices from CP are $575 for a manual, and $699 for a hydraulic. This is alledgedly a low-markup product, but I feel we can get a small amount off of this with a bulk purchase. I already have mine, so this is purely for those jetters who need one and are scrapping for a used one.
    The new design by the way has an integrated "ride plate" in the nozzle, and reduces water resistance while running, so it is faster than the older variant. It is available for the JG or JC, as well as Jacuzzi and others.
    I work for neither company, and stand to make nothing on this, but I do know the owners of both and was trying to help you all out. If there is any interest in buying a new one for a discount price, let me know.
    By the way... for those of you looking for a used place diverter... Look next to the unicorn. People don't sell them. Once they are on, no one in their right mind takes them off. What you will find is used Jet-o-vaters and other brands.
    [This message has been edited by froggystyle (edited May 08, 2002).]

Hallett19
    I will put an order in for one, the g/f said she will pay half so I am ready to go for under $600!!!(I want a manual)How many need to buy to put this order through ?

froggystyle
    Good question. I would imagine that the more people, the lower the price. Those prices posted are list. Gotta be some room for discounts somewhere.
    I doubt anyone would not cut a deal on 10 units sold...

HYDROMOBILE
    Does that come with the cable too?

bombboy
    Hey Froggy,I'm in! $699 is awfully cheap for a nozzle and hydraulic kit for a jacuzzi pump!Does that include a new forward/reverse cable?how about a rudder?
    c-ya
    BOMBBOY

froggystyle
    Both kits are complete, and I actually need to verify the price on the Jacuzzi kit. I mentioned that they made them, but I don't know if the cost is the same.
    I'll get back to you on that one. These are really good prices though, and like I said, with enough interest they will probably get better.

SB
    I might be interested in a hydraulic for a Berk JC. Should we get Aggressor to bid on this too? (P.S. I'm not Chet.)

GlastronGuy
    I don't suppose there will be one available for the JE?

Eric
    Originally posted by bombboy:
    Hey Froggy,I'm in! $699 is awfully cheap for a nozzle and hydraulic kit for a jacuzzi pump!Does that include a new forward/reverse cable?how about a rudder?
    c-ya
    BOMBBOY
    It's highly unlikely their price will be the same for the Jacuzzi WJ unit. The WJ diverter comes with a nozzle housing.
    The LIST price for the WJ diverter is $160 more than for a Berk JG.
    Eric
    [This message has been edited by Eric (edited May 08, 2002).]

bombboy
    ERIC,that's kind of what I figured but it's always worth a try!GET ME A SCREAMIN DEAL FROGGY! Thanx BOMBBOY

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast