Thread: Jungle boy

hoolign
    Hey dude I was out at Hazzlets yesterday,and looked at his 18'what's that boat worth roughly with/without mill?
    dave tell ya, some punks went into his shop and stole his CR and 2 quads, he got them back but not in the same shape,bloody thieves!

hoolign
    what the hell... sleepin in

Jungle Boy
    Jeff, He rigged that boat like farmer, or at least it was when I last looked at it. Kind of messy but functional. It runs real good with that engine he has in it (easy mid 70's). Without the motor; I'd venture to say it's worth maybe high teens. I'm not sure what he has into the motor, but he did most of it him self. He's a very good wrench, so that's not an issue. I'd hate to put a value on the motor, cause I just don't know what he has into it. What is he asking for it all? As far as his shop getting broke into, that's ****ed. People that break in to other peoples property should be shot. I hate that.

hoolign
    he wants 27 with the mill,if i buy one id want to put my 468 in,i had lunch and a few beers with canuck1 today and he kinda figured,i'd be better off with a small block, maybe that big block would just be to damn heavy, especially if you guys are hittin those high numbers with the small blocks,

Jungle Boy
    That's about right. That engine should be worth 10K. I just didn't know what he was expecting out of it. I still have this boat for sale for 20K. There are some 19' boats with big blocks in them. I can pull the ZZ4 and sell this one for 17K. It's only a 2 seater, but a great weekend warrior. Some people have thought that it needs to be a 4 seater, but after you scare the shit out of a few people on the Upper Red Deer River, you won't find anyone to ride with you anyways . I speak from experience on this.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/259race_40_1_-med.jpg[/img]

Jungle Boy
    hoolign:
    what the hell... sleepin in Sleep? What's sleep, we don't get any around here. One man and a busy operation. Been on the floor making up and testing a new directional assembly. Dead tired - about 6 hrs sleep in 4 days. Most of it in a chair.... Glad the money is good.