Thread: Gull Wing T-Deck for sale

BigBoyToys
    1981 Syndicate Gull Wing T-Deck Jet with a 476ci BBC. Berkeley 12JI Pump with built-in nozzle adjust. No stress cracks, original Gel Coat (Could use a good buffing), Tandem Axle trailer with fairly new tires. Also includes a fiberglass wing that came with it originally (looks cool but don't help much on the speeds/ride of the boat). It has ran through the lights at NJBA Race at 75mph with a single 830cfm carb. $5500.00 Will sell minus motor for $2000.00 I will also consider any and all trades for ????

[ September 21, 2003, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

1Bahnerjet
    Shit, Story of my Life . When I had the Money you said NO! now that I've Spent Money Elsewhere you say YES . Still,I Like the Looks of that Boat.
    ------
    Thats BANNER with an H

BigBoyToys
    Well, a back injury has changed things quite a bit for me lately. I like the boat too and I really don't want to sell it but I won't be able to use it for quite a while and I will probably end up going with a much larger boat due to my back injury and family size.

1Bahnerjet
    BBT,Hey thats weird eek! My Bahner is Breaking my Back too! (could be the lakes I boat on & and those DAMN WakeBoard Boats) I'll be looking for a Larger Boat Myself, Or a Smoother lake. Good Luck with your Back.
    ------
    Thats BANNER with an H

SuperWrench0166
    any one comeing to the east coast wanna tow a nice boat

SuperWrench0166
    could i get some more info pls
    length
    are there any interior pics
    and i know there is diff pumps but what is a JI
    if this thing did 75 in drag what does it do just flat out runing

BigBoyToys
    Here's a few more pictures

BigBoyToys
    The original interior (the first pic) is in poor condition and needs to be redone. The rest of the pics show 2 seats that are in good shape. Both sets will be included with the boat. The Hull is an 18'. And 75mph through the 1/4 mile...... I'm not sure what you mean by the "flat out running" but it will do those same speeds in choppy water as the boat handles and rides great in chop also as well as smooth water. It probably rides a little better with a slight chop.
    The hull weighs around 525lbs andhas the potential to go much faster (for a Jet wink ). I'm not saying that it is a 115 mph lake boat because I know better. But, with a different pump and more power, who knows what it will do. I did change it over to a dual 750cfm setup once and picked up around 8 mph.
    [ September 22, 2003, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    The numbers have been removed from the side of the boat.
    It has a rare Berkeley 12JI pump with an "A" impellor. Not the new style of 12JI, it is the old style. It has the built-in nozzle adjust (like a jetovater) and will throw quite a rooster if ya want it to. The pump is in great shape and is tight.
    The nitrous setup in the above pictures is also not included since I have sold the Nitrous setup already. It ran the above mentioned speeds without nitrous. Also, I no longer have the scoop in the above pictures but will include a chrome velocity stack.
    [ September 22, 2003, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    Engine specs are; 476ci BBC, 12.5:1 cr, KB pistons, solid Crane Cam (don't remember specs but it has some lift to it), 990 heads ported by Tim Morgan, Manley Valves, Weiand 1-4 tunnel ram, 830cfm Holley Carb, Rewarder Headers with water injection (water injection currently not connected),MSD ignition (6AL and Pro Billet Dist), and much more
    This boat is also NJBA legal, as well as other racing organizations but also makes a nice safe family boat.