Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey hack job

superdave013
    This is pretty funny. LOL I'm busting my ass to try and get this boat to the CBBB with an engine in it.

superdave013
    Making some headway on those big chunks I had the other night.

[ June 03, 2003, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

miller19j
    I like it, Old School machining! Jigs, Layout Fluid, and Turning Handles. I thought I was the only left without a CNC machine. True machinists are a dying breed their aren’t very many left.

hack job
    dave thats why we want you there so bad. wink that was last years logo but we needed it in a hurry to put up the page and we are working on this years logo. it should look some thing like this
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/36logo2-med.jpg[/img]
    this year we have a new star (jeff). sorry! lol
    any how your parts are coming along. it looks like anther full bucket of chips .lol
    you need to get that motor in there and ill update that logo for 2004 lol. other wise we will have to find anther spokesperson boat! wink

Danhercules
    LOL Looks like Squirtcha?'s pic!!! Hes doing a wheelie!!! I like it!!!!!!

hack job
    its not squirtcha but some one else that went last year! i know and i know he knows! wink

Yipperdoo. Jeff aka XClutchboy in all his glory. He and his girlfriend were completely out of the water on that one. Intake showing and all. Awesome picture! Jeff Gritchen (the photographer) really did a nice job shooting pics of the action stuff. I bought two prints from him after the bash and gave one to my dad. He runs around showing it to all his buddies. Will photomental be taking pics again this year hack?
    XClutchboy and I had just done a couple full throttle runs up n down the river previous to that shot. Sure am glad we slowed down some before the bridge/washing machine.
    Incidently Danhercules. XClutchboy's hull is the same as yours. Southwind 18'
    [ June 03, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Squirtcha? ]

hack job
    Squirt is a welth of info today. lol
    good to see you posting i havent seen you around in a while . as for photomental we dont know if we are going to use them or now we were thinking of doing it our selfs of with soem people off the boards. ( due to cost of pics) wink

Yes indeed. I'm full of it alright. Glad to see the CBBB board is back up and running.
    With all the boards I'm watching lately it takes me a full pot of coffee in the morning to see all "the good stuff".
    I'm hip to the cost factor. I was cringing while ordering those two prints last year, but I just couldn't help myself. Hadda do it.

Danhercules
    Squirtcha?:
    Incidently Danhercules. XClutchboy's hull is the same as yours. Southwind 18' Dose that mean I can do wheelies too!?!?!?!?
    He sure picked a good hull!!
    I just made my reservations, I cant wait to see your squirter, Squirtcha?!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast