Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kona Jet? LOOK HERE

1Bahnerjet
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/L.JPG[/img]

krazykona
    Sweet Ad. That guys a pimp, 5 stars to you bahner

1Bahnerjet
    krazykona:
    Sweet Ad. That guys a pimp, 5 stars to you bahner Thanks I always thought the girl in that ad was kind of hot! But her bikini bottom is puffy like a diaper.Whats going on there?

scorpionking
    man i love that diamond tucked engine bay, i am envisioning that interior in a sweet looking light green and white.

Mohavekid
    For that era I'm thinkin brown interior and gold metal flake gel. Ugggly now, but the schiznit at the time.
    [ February 09, 2003, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Mohavekid ]

1Bahnerjet
    Mohavekid:
    For that era I'm thinkin brown interior and gold metal flake gel. Ugggly now, but the schiznit at the time. I remember that ad, I just haven't found the color one yet, the boat is blue two- tone ahead of its time I guess!
    [ February 09, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: 1Bahnerjet ]

19Kona
    Does anyone know of the 19.5 foot kona. I have yet to see one just like mine. Its seems to be kind of the missing link between the 18 footer and a full day cruiser. It is wide (well wider than my challenger was) and sits a little higher in the water (not saying much). The ride is ok, but it hits really hard in the rough stuff.

1tricky1
    I think I see where Witchcraft splashed one of their jets. I have have a buddy who has a 77 Witchcraft that looks just like that, less the bubble deck. But same narrow deck and wide ass rear end....not that there's anything wrong with a wide ass rear..

Wet Dream
    But her bikini bottom is puffy like a diaper.Whats going on there? [/QB]Hedge trimmers weren't as popular back then.

1Bahnerjet
    I knew I had this Ad in Color! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/43Kona-med.jpg[/img]
    -------------------
    Drive What You Own And Like What You Drive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast