Thread: Tablerock Roost 2006

Ken F
    Registration for the 4th Annual Tablerock Roost is now in progress~
    Please register or pre-register at:
    http://www.laidbackboaters.com/id106.htm
    All info is on this page, and there is a refund of pre-registration fees available until June 1, 2006
    It would be a great Assist to those of us planning this event if everyone planning to attend would at least pre-register to aid us in planning our dinner for Saturday night, and the number of t-shirts/sizes to be ordered.
    Thanks to all!
    Ken F

SmokinLowriderSS
    I'd love to go, and drag my buddy & his Omega allong. I can't register just now tho. My biggest hinderance this year will be the endless OT at work (building airplanes is like that sometimes), part of which is mandatory (errr.. they prefer the term "scheduled"). If I can make it, I'll know by 1June, and prob just pay all up front then. Bite the slug on myself & 2 girls (kids), wife maybe/not as she starts a new job @ Post Office soon. At least with Lowrider up there, There'll be a slow old lakeboat to run with the whackers. :cry:
    I am trying to make the Taylor Owner's Broken Bow Bash the weekend prior. Is looking like a busy summer, and that's good if it involves motor hours on Lowrider.

condor86
    Ken I cant wait , specially all the rain an hail, cant complain thou.gh helps fill up the lake. I will be there, Thxs Jack

kp216
    At least with Lowrider up there, There'll be a slow old lakeboat to run with the whackers.
    Hey Smokin, since you haven't been to one of these Roosts yet, I'll give you that little slip up.
    The Cooter Scooter station wagon has been holding on to the title of slowest boat since 2003

Blade1
    Hey Ken, hows it goin?i will be there this year,was workin in Kansas last year 6 days a week just coundnt get the time off.have only 1 job to do in kansas this year and i will be done with it by mid april then i am done travelling for the year(well at least till hurricane season)oh guess where this job is at in kansas---Goddard!! i only stop by the shop about once a week they are pretty busy so i try not to bother them much.anyway i will be at the roost this year just havent figured out what boat i am bringin. Dan :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Hey Smokin, since you haven't been to one of these Roosts yet, I'll give you that little slip up.
    The Cooter Scooter station wagon has been holding on to the title of slowest boat since 2003
    LMAO
    Well, between the Admiral, me, the beer cooler, both anchors, 2 sets of skis, the tube, the ropes, and the girls (at least THEY are skinny), I had to nitrous the Chevy just to get on plane the same day and the headers just to keep her there. :cry: I'm hoping the smoother glass on the hull will help something. :idea:
    Hey, wait a minuite, this is starting to sound like Bench Racing (My tub is slower than your tub), but without "fag" in every post.

Ken F
    Hey guys, this is great! J.D. Sizemore (***boatsforsale.com) and his wife Kathy are helping with the orginazation this year, as is Jack (Condor86).
    We are going to try and have the best Roost ever this year!
    Possibly have a way figured to where we won't get hasled about noise limits too....stay tuned-more soon.
    Hopefully we will get a little rain so that we have a lake!!! It's 16' down as of now.
    Dan, it's great to know that you two will be there this year! We missed you last year. Sorry to hear that you got stuck in the land of AH's...Ah shit!
    Kev, looking forward to seeing you again buddy! Hope you can bring lil cooter again...he's still the youngest person to attend all 3 roosts! I'm thinking I'm gonna have to will him the Cheyenne....he's earned it!! lol
    Loren, don't MAKE me come to Kansas just to drag your sorry ass down here!
    Sam also better show-we got a deal! lol The Crew from Hi-tech Performance is coming down too...maybe you guys could get a caravan together.
    Jack, JD & Kathy, again...thanks for your help!
    Ken F

IMPATIENT 1
    I'd love to go, and drag my buddy & his Omega allong. I can't register just now tho. My biggest hinderance this year will be the endless OT at work (building airplanes is like that sometimes), part of which is mandatory (errr.. they prefer the term "scheduled"). If I can make it, I'll know by 1June, and prob just pay all up front then. Bite the slug on myself & 2 girls (kids), wife maybe/not as she starts a new job @ Post Office soon. At least with Lowrider up there, There'll be a slow old lakeboat to run with the whackers. :cry:
    I am trying to make the Taylor Owner's Broken Bow Bash the weekend prior. Is looking like a busy summer, and that's good if it involves motor hours on Lowrider.
    HOPE YOU MAKE THE TAYLOR MEET SMOKIN.BE NICE TO PUT A FACE TO THE ID.WE'VE GOT QUITE A BUNCH GOIN.SHOULD BE AT LEAST 30 BOATS THIS YR..I'VE GOT MY SJ AND 4 OTHERS BOATS GOIN WITH ME,2 ARE V-DRIVE.I'LL BUY YA THE FIRST ONE!THERE'S STILL A FEW CABINS LEFT IN THE AREA. KIAMICHI CABINS(580-494-6152)STILL HAD A FEW FOR THOSE DATES.IT'S WITHIN A 1/2 MILES OF THE ENTRANCE TO STEVENS GAP WHERE THE MEET LOCATION IS AND RIGHT NEXT TO A CAR WASH FOR QUIK CLEAN UPS.PLUS A BUDDY'S PARENTS OWN IT AND THEY'LL LET US DRINK,GET ROUTY(SPELLIN?)AND WON'T BIATCH ABOUT A OPEN HEADER BOAT STARTIN UP AT MIDNITE! :crossx: