Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBBB question

victorfb
    i was just wondering what you guys paid for your rooms at the AVI? i was told if you ordered your room through the CBBB and told them at the desk that you get a discounted rate. well come checkout time on monday they said it was $89 a night for FRI, SAT, SUN, and had to pay the moday night since we left that evening, no problem only $30. but talking to one other that was there, they said they paid either $59 or $69 a night.
    i asked the girl at the checjout and when i said i was with the CBBB and was told we get a better rate, another woman off to the side didnt even turn to me, but just said with a mean voice "it's $89 a night, thats our rate" i wish i would have gotten her name. i think i got screwed.

Windy
    Sounds like you got the shaft. We paid 59.00 a nite and 19.00 on sunday. I would call them and ask to speak to a manager, and explain your situation. You still have your receipt right?
    Good luck.

HM
    I paid $59 a night and was quoted $19 for Sunday.
    Did you tell them at the time of your reservation that you were with the CBBB? I confirmed that with the reservation and at the time of check-in.

victorfb
    thanks for the reply's. thats what i thought. $59 was what i remember. and yes i did tell them when i made the reservations that i was with the CBBB and she said great, we have a special rate for you guys. come checkout time i didnt get it. now that i know the rate everyone got im gunna give em a call and talk to the manager. thanks again for the help. didnt mean to get into anyonse buisness, i just wanted to know before i called.

hack job
    vic
    sorry to hear about your trouble with them you had to tell them that you were with the group reservations and it belive its 8481 hope this helps. frown

Tom Foolery
    victorfb:
    thanks for the reply's. thats what i thought. $59 was what i remember. and yes i did tell them when i made the reservations that i was with the CBBB and she said great, we have a special rate for you guys. come checkout time i didnt get it. now that i know the rate everyone got im gunna give em a call and talk to the manager. thanks again for the help. didnt mean to get into anyonse buisness, i just wanted to know before i called. Don't suppose you still have your confirmation # do you? That might help you if your try to go back for the $$

victorfb
    thanks hackjob. and yes thats exactly what i told them, and they said i would get the special rate at that time. just when we checked out it was another price. i just got off the phone with them and they were very nice and said they should be able to rectify this. i will be getting a call tomorrow and confirm it. i hope.

victorfb
    yes i have the confirmation # and the reciept. im pretty sure it will be ok.
    i also got to talk to the head of security, and told him all about the "beach nazi" the lady (Holly) that was patroling the beach and harassing me and many others big time. he said he was glad i called but im not sure if it did any good. we will see.

JetBoatRich
    That's good news Victor. I know when i originally made my reservations they gave me the higher rate, even though I told them about CBBB. Hackjob called up and had it corrected for me Come to think of it I still owe him a cold one.

victorfb
    i think we all owe him a cold one. he did a fantastic job with everything. come to think about it.... hey hackjob, wanna run for gov. of calif? youd get my vote...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast