Thread: Anyone try a droop on a cvx-20?

Jet Junk
    I know there are a couple of cvx owners on here. Is this hull droop friendly. Just got it all apart, wondering if it will help me?

STROKER ACE
    most cvx20 I have saw have a E pump and wont take a droop might be wrong but it wont be the first time
    DRINK DRAWS THEIR CHEAPER

Jet Junk
    Mine's got an E pump, but the previous owned added a split bowl an a diverter...Thanks

ChetCapoli
    hey jetjunk,
    let me know on that carb if you would. I sent ya a PM but i dont know if you got it.
    thanks--chet

Jet Junk
    Hey Chet, just checked my e-mail and there you are. Just have not checked it in a while. Sorry, but I did sell the carb here locally. Thanks...Tommy

pgf127rt
    Jet Junk:
    I know there are a couple of cvx owners on here. Is this hull droop friendly. Just got it all apart, wondering if it will help me?JJ, I have a CVX-20 with the original E pump, when I got it the handling was bad, porpoised like a flat, to solve the problem I installled a Place Diverter, which took some modification to the rear end of the deck, it works great and rides like a Cadillac, we had it out at the Whitney bash this past weekend, with a new 468 Chev, 3 people in the boat and a fresh engine it hit 65 mph with no problems, it also has an adjustable ride plate.

Hydro-Thunder
    Hey pgf127rt how do you have your ride plate set? I have a little porpoise problem I am running a BBF with Place diverter in my CVX20'
    Jesse

Duane HTP
    We have stopped the porpoise problem on a lot of those boats with an E-Shoe System. You can see them at www.hi-techperformance.com under other performance parts.