Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hummm if I only knew how to tune a motor

Blown 472
    I could get one of these.

HM
    Alright Blown, I have been gone from the boards for a while, and since then, you have gone to the darkside...
    What did I miss? What made you join the unclefocktard hater regime? Has the clam cut you off? Panties in a bunch? Ingrown hair in your nose?

Blown 472
    HolyMoly:
    Alright Blown, I have been gone from the boards for a while, and since then, you have gone to the darkside...
    What did I miss? What made you join the unclefocktard hater regime? Has the clam cut you off? Panties in a bunch? Ingrown hair in your nose? No hate, just playing with hbjet, kinda going back and forth no big.
    Hell if I was out west I would be the first to buy him a beer. All in fun.

Squeezing Spectra
    No you got it all wrong hes thinkin hmmm i bet that DNE sticker would look good right about here LOL. Bruce

miller19j
    Squeezing Spectra:
    No you got it all wrong hes thinkin hmmm i bet that DNE sticker would look good right about here LOL. Bruce Close but he is thinking “If I steal his DNE sticker and stick it on my boat I will have 1400 HP!”

HM
    Blown 472:
    HolyMoly:
    What did I miss? What made you join the unclefocktard hater regime? Has the clam cut you off? Panties in a bunch? Ingrown hair in your nose? No hate, just playing with hbjet, kinda going back and forth no big.
    Hell if I was out west I would be the first to buy him a beer. All in fun. That's cool, but it reads a bit more hostile than kinda.
    I like it better when you are just a crazy mf'r in general. When you get focus, you have a postal edge to you! You don't live near a clock tower do ya?

Blown 472
    HolyMoly:
    Blown 472:
    HolyMoly:
    Hell if I was out west I would be the first to buy him a beer. All in fun. That's cool, but it reads a bit more hostile than kinda.
    I like it better when you are just a crazy mf'r in general. When you get focus, you have a postal edge to you! You don't live near a clock tower do ya? Trust me devil got no hate for nobody. Not my style just ****in around. No but I have an itailian rifle.

Liberator TJ1984
    Man can you steal that Bling Bling front spoiler for my ride Blown eek!

HBjet
    Actually, RioDog was kind enough to let me steel on of his coors lights, but he had this damn strap all tied up over the cooler, and he just yell at his buddy for ****ing it all up, so I wanted to be careful.
    I like the DNE sticker comment, that is pretty funny!
    Ah blown, your my favorite little bitch!
    HBjet

Eric455
    Ah blown, your my favorite little bitch!
    lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast