Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an air scoop

Kwicherbichen
    Guys, I'm kinda on a budget and looking for an air scoop. The type I'm looking for is like this one that Dooley makes.

If you have one of these sitting around the garage or you are thinking about changing the look of your boat, I have two I will trade for the one. One is a B&M Aluminum scoop that retails for around $150 (it's dirty in this pic but polishes up real nice). The other one is one of those old school velocity stacks with a cover. I have no idea how much these run?
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/BM_scoop.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/velocity_stack.JPG[/img]
    If you are interested just shoot me an email or contact me at my site.
    [ February 08, 2003, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Kwicherbichen ]

contact jim brock he had one for a $100.00
    pat(slotracer)

disco_charger
    Brian the Long Beach Swap meet is tomorrow, and there's usually one or two there.
    Disco

Jim Brock
    I sold it. Jim

jet4fun
    do you have a dominator? if not i would look at the stainless one that rex has for standard holley, theyre only like 120-130 i think. thats a pretty good deal when you compare other places. i know dooley makes good stuff but is kinda expensive

Kwicherbichen
    Yea, I've kinda shopped around already. Just wanted to see if there is one out there for less collecting dust in someones garage?

jet4fun
    sorry, dont know anyone that has a used scoop right now.
    so do you have a dominator? if so, let me know if you find a deal on a scoop for it because my buddy is about to buy one for his boat too.

jet4fun
    well kwicherbichen, looks like we're on our own, at this time the best price ive found on the single dominator scoop is at rex marine, like i said let me know if you find a good deal because my buddy is also looking for one too

Eric455
    i got the same one you are looking for. i got it with the free boat. if i was not going to use it i would give it to ou for free. but i'm gonna but it on the new arriving engine. sorry buddy. i will keep my eye open. if i see something for cheap i'll get it and give it to you.
    eric

Kwicherbichen
    Eric455:
    i got the same one you are looking for. i got it with the free boat. if i was not going to use it i would give it to ou for free. but i'm gonna but it on the new arriving engine. sorry buddy. i will keep my eye open. if i see something for cheap i'll get it and give it to you.
    eric You got a free boat? How'd that happen? I had a free boat once, kinda. It didn't have the scoop I want though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast