Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a electric water valve.

MoparSanger
    I just got the new Mallory ignition control box. And it has the capability to turn on and off an electrical device at any rpm. This might work with a solenoid on a set of water-injected headers. Does any one make an electric solenoid water valve that will work with this? I just need a solenoid that can be turned on and off with 12 volts.

dankirk
    I think this is what you are looking for:
    http://www.banderlog.com/products/wa...Injection.html

Jordy
    MoparSanger:
    Does any one make an electric solenoid water valve that will work with this? I just need a solenoid that can be turned on and off with 12 volts. I'd look at an industrial supply house like Grainger for example. They should have something along the lines of what you're looking for.

wfodude
    I did this on my tunnel...The solenoids were from graingers and I used an msd box that turned the H20 off at an idle so my big cam wouldn't get reversion and off at WOT so I didn't lose top end power, worked like a freakin charm If I remember it was like 40.00 for the solenoids. That banderlog thing is nice but mighty spendy.good luck its a great idea

MoparSanger
    wfodude, That is what I need thanks. I will look at Grainger.

GlastronGuy
    Don't sell Jim Lee short. Check out his valve and help out a fellow jetter.
    http://www.banderlog.com/products/wa...Injection.html
    I think last months issue of HB had a small blurb on the valve.
    [ February 22, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: GlastronGuy ]

Heatseeker
    Hey mopar sanger, did you used to be mopar tahiti?
    Just wondering...

MoparSanger
    Yes I was moparTahiti, I still have the Tahiti but it need alot of work and I wanted to be on the water this year. So I bought a 1979 Sanger SuperJet that was all done but needed a motor. And I have all the parts to install the Mopar in the boat. I would like the boat done by end of March, so we will see.

kcils1
    I've got a Parker#(3121bbn1nnoorrt1j1c1) 1/8 npt 12vdc .125 orfice 100 psi. I was liking the same thing.I got from MSC I think it was 23.00 +sh.I your interrested?

sanger mike
    hey moparsanger. I read you got that sanger down in L.A. out of dragboats.com congrats, I had my eyes on that boat also, great deal. I have a 79 sanger super jet and was curious if you could look under yours and see if you have the same intake as mine. I'm trying to figer out if this is something that sanger did or some bozo did. I herad that sanger had a lot of trouble with the intakes in the super jets and finaly made there own. I'll get more into the details later I've got the flu and not feeling so well. I live down in the bay area so maybe we could meet at the lake sometime. [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/506/11514493503-4987-02280161-.jpg[/img]
    [ February 22, 2003, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: sanger mike ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast