Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interior Pics Needed

cyclone
    Hey people I'm dropping my Rogers off at the interior and need pics of different interior styles, materials and designs. I want to go modern with it (no more tuck n' roll!). Please send whatever you got whether its an old boat or brand new one. Thanks in advance!

HBjet
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSCN6842.JPG[/img]
    HBjet

disco_charger
    You are still taking good care of my boat, aren't you Randy?
    Disco

core attitude
    cyclone, if you have the August 2002 issue look at pages 42 & 43. The front buckets have an "off shore" look to me but I think it works well none the less. Are you going with cocktail seating or a bench in the back?
    Pete

cyclone
    I've decided to go with the coctail seating because miss cyclone and I enjoy floating and drinking quite a bit and the coctail seats kick ass for that activity. I'm going to print out the photo of HB Jet's interior and completely rip off his seating arrangement. Not the colors or stripes, just the shape of the seats.

core attitude
    Good call, it's a great looking setup and one I have referred to while planning my interior as well. Make sure you post some pictures when it's done.
    Pete

Bahner tunnel
    I hate to admit it but I will be the second one to shamelessly "copy" HB JETS mackdaddy interior . It makes the boat look 10 years newer.
    [ October 08, 2002, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Bahner tunnel ]

core attitude
    Hey!!! NO CUTS!!! Get to the back of the line

Bahner tunnel
    I type too slow not to cut in line. Is there a limit to how many times you can "splash " someones interior?
    [ October 08, 2002, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Bahner tunnel ]

core attitude
    Well, just to be safe, I'll just wait and splash yours Bahner. Then I'll be the first and I won't get in trouble right....right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast