Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought a JET?

Tee
    Don't know much about them. Always had I/O's
    Its a 78 Crusader Tunnel V with a berkley. I essentually purchased it for the motor. I will probably part it out. Or maybe put a small block in it and sell it as a budget runner. What do you think the Hull, Berkley and Trailer might be worth?
    Has a bunch of Polished pump parts and a set of Basset over transom headers I will be selling also.
    Laters ------- Tee

Backtanner
    Why in the hell would you want to go back to a prop?!! Kinda like graduating college then going to GED classes.

cal***boat
    Tee, Post some pictures of the boat, That will give everyone a better idea of what your selling.

JetBoatRich
    Need the pictures!

Tee
    Don't have a digital.
    I will see if I can borrow one and get some pics up.
    Thanks guys -------- Tee

Froggystyle
    Not to get too far into it, but that is one hell of a fast hull. Part it out if you want, but you are down on someones dream boat.
    I'll take the Pepsi challenge any day of the week with a Crusader tunnel hull jet with a nice hot big block over ANY I/O in the quarter.
    If you are scared of accelleration and performance, I could see getting rid of it and going back to an I/O, but I can't think of any other good reason! wink
    Keep it together, it is a hell of a rig in my opinion if it is nice.

Johnwithjm
    Froggy is right it is a great hull. I have one and run it at the races. That hull runs very well with with Big Block power. It is also a very safe hull.

MJS
    Can anyone post some pic` of this hull? I`m interested in Hull`s with everything but motors. Trying to get more HOT BOATS on the Lake`s around my area.
    JUST DOLLARS NO CENTS

GlastronGuy
    Is this it?

HavasuBarney
    Johnwithjm:
    Froggy is right it is a great hull. I have one and run it at the races. That hull runs very well with with Big Block power. It is also a very safe hull. John meant to say that it's plenty safe for the driver. Enviromentally speaking, that gas guzzling, oil puking, hot tub car boat might very well be responsible for several new entries on The Endangered Species List. I recently heard they have changed the name of Lost Lake to Lost Habitat because of that very boat! eek!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast