Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE: 19' Eliminator Liberty!

HBjet
    1987 ELIMINATOR BOATS Sprint, 19' 0'' ,Boat is in Ecellent condidtion, New bimni top & hyd. place diverter. New steering box, Morse steering cable, throttle & shifter cables. all new hoses, dual gas filters, dual batteries. Fresh rebuilt berkley pump with cut A-B impeller & Holley marine carb.New blue anodized shifter, steering hub, gas pedal and gauge bezels.Motor is a Indamar marine 454.Boat is seven colors of blue with light blue interior. Boat is on a custom trailer with chrome fenders & wheels

This guy calls it a Sprint....but it's a Liberty.
    Hey Chet, buy it buddy and install your Aggressor pump!
    HBjet

HBjet
    Oh, I found this on www.boattraderonline.com under Eliminator.
    He's asking $11,500 and he's located in SoCal.
    I think I might go check it out for the hell of it.
    HBjet

MikeF
    Check out the hull #. Might be a sistership to your's HB!? smile_sp

Hermosa
    That is a nice looking ride, and yes, it's not a Sprint... kinda looks like one in front, but not a Sprint. A nice boat for someone...

HotHallet
    11,500. Looks like a nice boat but good luck. It's hard to get serious cash for these little jet boats no matter what you do. Just my opinion. 8,000 tops

HBjet
    8k tops is right!

Mohavekid
    When I sold my Challenger 2 years ago, which has a very similar hull, I had a hell of a time getting anything out of it.
    I had redone every fricking thing in that boat, 8 color paint with multiple fades, upholstery to match, trailer repainted, bunked and carpeted, pump rebuilt and painted to match the boat, new gauges and steering wheel. The motor was a fresh pro-built hot 427 Chevy pushing about 600 horses with new Rewarder pipes. I had receipts for everything.
    The best I could get was $7500. There's just not too many people out there with that much cash and not too many banks are gonna make a loan for somethin that old.
    Wish him the best, he may have it a loooong time at that price.
    [ February 04, 2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Mohavekid ]

hack job
    if it had newer stlye of interior it would be a cool boat. but 11500 is outrageus ,8000 would defintaly tops( hints the reason it still for sale)
    for a example i know you cna get this boat for about 5500 obo

and its a eliminator 1976 bubble , with a ford 460 and ot headers and demon 850 carb and new seats.

thats with autometer sport comp gauges andall that you see.

77charger
    HotHallet:
    11,500. Looks like a nice boat but good luck. It's hard to get serious cash for these little jet boats no matter what you do. Just my opinion. 8,000 tops my opinion here too!i got my new ride for just 4500 more and its a 93 open bow i/o.

Irishluck
    HBjet:
    1987 ELIMINATOR BOATS Sprint, 19' 0'' ,Boat is in Ecellent condidtion, New bimni top & hyd. place diverter. New steering box, Morse steering cable, throttle & shifter cables. all new hoses, dual gas filters, dual batteries. Fresh rebuilt berkley pump with cut A-B impeller & Holley marine carb.New blue anodized shifter, steering hub, gas pedal and gauge bezels.Motor is a Indamar marine 454.Boat is seven colors of blue with light blue interior. Boat is on a custom trailer with chrome fenders & wheels

This guy calls it a Sprint....but it's a Liberty.
    Hey Chet, buy it buddy and install your Aggressor pump!
    HBjet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast