Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dyno`d my new motor tonight !!!!!

Jet Hydro
    It was time to mix up a few and being`s that I sold the O/B last week we needed something new... wink How do you like your megarita? [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208post-5-66280-megarita2.jpg[/img]

Jet Hydro
    Oh ya ...Dont ask me for numbers yet... we are still drinking so they may not be right...

cal***boat
    Did you sell the weedwacker to OB eddie ? LOL
    I like my margaritas shaken not blended.
    The few brain cells i have left can't handle the freeze.

Jake W
    Hey Jethydro is that for the Toad if it is you might get that SJ up on plane with that.
    Jake jawdrop
    [ June 26, 2003, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: Jake W ]

XClutchboy725
    Oh yeah! The world famous MEGA rita! Does that still belong to Del Worsham! He built that thing several years ago out of worn out fuel motor parts! eek! eek!
    We had it scheduled to show up at our Christmas party last year, but weather didn't permit. cry

G-Ride
    He had it out last 4th of July for my brother in laws block party in Chino! That thing is awesome!! I might even have a mpeg of that thing going off I need check.

Jet Hydro
    Jake W:
    Hey Jethydro is that for the Toad if it is you might get that SJ up on plane with that.
    Jake jawdrop No Jake, this is the "TURD"...lol... It`s an HBjet special! It`s got to be making around 750 to 800HP on 89 octane wink See told you it was a Green TURD!....ROTFLMAO
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208P1010435-med.JPG[/img]

Jet Hydro
    XClutchboy725:
    Oh yeah! The world famous MEGA rita! Does that still belong to Del Worsham! He built that thing several years ago out of worn out fuel motor parts! eek! eek!
    We had it scheduled to show up at our Christmas party last year, but weather didn't permit. cry As far as I know it`s still belongs to Del Worsham?

HBjet
    Jet Hydro:
    Jake W:
    Jake jawdrop No Jake, this is the "TURD"...lol... It`s an HBjet special! It`s got to be making around 750 to 800HP on 89 octane wink See told you it was a Green TURD!....ROTFLMAO
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208P1010435-med.JPG[/img] Is that one of those High Performance Drag Boat Racing Issued fuel filters?

Jet Hydro
    "Yes" but only for 89 octane fuel, If you use 91 you must go with the Mr. coffee filters. wink Mr.Coffee filter
    [ June 26, 2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast