Thread: Jacuzzi Y/J HELP!!!!

OmegaBitch2
    Anybody know if a Jacuzzi inlet housing can be welded.Not sure what kind of material its made of.Crack is about 5 inches long around inside of bolt circle where bowl attaches.Anybody heard of any used parts for these ??(YJ)

Hustler
    Used parts are very hard to come by, Call Jack at MPD 949-631-2040 he redid my YJ this winter and I could'nt be happier. if he cant help you call Jim Brock at Cyclone marine in San Fernando he may have what you are looking for. (sorry I dont have his # handy)

SoCalPower
    OmegaBitch2:
    Anybody know if a Jacuzzi inlet housing can be welded.Not sure what kind of material its made of.Crack is about 5 inches long around inside of bolt circle where bowl attaches.Anybody heard of any used parts for these ??(YJ)I have a used YJ suction piece in excellent shape...... if your welding does not work out.
    dave@ahaquin.com or 909/789-6179

77charger
    is it the golden eagle housing?I had one completely welded years ago and it had an alignment prob but was fixed recently.I tried to locate a golden eagle suction piece and it was very hard to find or very expensive i tried jim brock at cyclone marine and he did find one but by then my current housing was just about finished up by jack at mpd and jims price was a good one too.