Thread: Hot Boat of the month.

Bahner tunnel
    Has any one seen the 22' Placecraft deck boat in this months magazine? That is one bad mo-fo! It runs a little over 103 mph on radar and sits 10 people . The amazing part is that it is a Jet. That motor must be making some serious h.p.

HM
    Yup, the jet made me do a full on double take! That is a sweet set up!

cyclone
    hey John, this has nothing to do with that boat, but do you still have those back issues we talked about way back? I'd still like to get them from you if you still have them. Let me know. Thanks!

RandyH
    ULTRA28:
    Yeah, it's a real sweet boat. If anybody wants it I'm letting it go cheap!! With or without the motor. I just got it inon trade not too long ago.Hi John,
    How much and how fast is it really. What did he upgrade to? Thanks
    RandyH

Lightning
    ULTRA28:
    Yeah, it's a real sweet boat. If anybody wants it I'm letting it go cheap!! With or without the motor. I just got it inon trade not too long ago.What are the details? Price? I might know someone who is interested.

HighRoller
    I'm thinking that we need to borrow that thing from John and bring it to the"Big Block Spankin Party"held by the outboard pukes from HavasuBarney.com!!!Wouldn't they be pissed if they had their one man mini tunnel all trimmed out and revving 16,000rpm to get that 87mph when they looked over to see 4 fat guys drinking beer on a jet powered deck boat going by them at about 90!!

Rickster
    HEY WAIT A MINUTE....make that 5 fat guys !

HighRoller
    Sweet!Come on board,we can make it 8 fat guys and we'll still outrun that no torque whiny ass oil injected string pulling smoke bomb!!