Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get side tanks installed

cougar27mtr
    I have a 74 kona jetboat and I would like to know of a place (or places) to possibly get side tanks installed on this boat and remove the bow tanks....
    Thank you
    cougar27

Johnwithjm
    Tom Papp Racing can do the job for you. Here is his number 909-734-4606. He is in thre Norco area

BK
    Hey Cougar, if you look in the ***boats forum Froggystyle has a thread call Side Work. Check it out, mabye he can do it for you.

cougar27mtr
    BK:
    Hey Cougar, if you look in the ***boats forum Froggystyle has a thread call Side Work. Check it out, mabye he can do it for you. Sent him a message but have not heard from him.. Any other idea on how to get ahold of him?
    cougar27

Bense468
    Talk to imco in San Dimas Calif. They are right next door to me. They do bitchen tanks. Here is the website. Good luck
    http://www.imcomarine.com

cyclone
    i installed mine. it wasn't hard to fiberglass them into the sides of the boat.

cougar27mtr
    cyclone..
    Who made the tanks for you? The ones I have I think they are a bit too big and might need to be modified. If I knew they would fit I could fiberglass them in.
    cougar27

Hustler
    cougar, make sure you call brian at KSH marine in Havasu, He put new tanks in the Hustler for me last year and did an awsome job for a very fair price. Here is his #(928) 680-6610

e-ticket
    cougar27mtr
    I have put in 3 sets of tanks. Imco made 2 sets. One for 23' Sleekcraft (2-26gal)and 21' Howard
    (2-45 gal). The hardest part is making the bulkheads for each end. The third set I put in an 18' tunnel. Let me know, and I would be glad to help. Where are you located?

cougar27mtr
    I am in the Temecula/Corona area. I have two tanks that were given to me but I think they are a bit too big... I will have to take some time to measure them but intially they look too big.. the reaosn for a ll the trouble is by bow tank is full of rust so firguring I would gain a bit of performance by removing the bow tank and putting side tanks in instead of R&R the bow one.
    thanks
    cougar27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast