Thread: 1997 Hallett Vector For Sale

Squire
    One of the most awesome Hallett jet boats ever built with primary color red with grays, all custom rigging was done by Greg Shoemaker at GS Marine. The jet is a Berkley 12JG set back, droop, preloader, ride plate, AA stainless impeller,and place diverer. The motor is a Bob Teague twin turbo fully done in steel braided lines with all the good stuff ie.JE pistons, Carrillo Rods, Olson oil cooler, MSD. All Gaffrig Gauges and custom Dana Billet steering, CD player, sits of a beautiful Ellis triple axle trailer with chrome wheels. Looking to sell so I can move into a larger Hallett soon! A steal at $33,000.00!!

hboldno7
    we like pitures along with our spam in here. Post some pics, it sound like a nice ride

sidewound
    YEA LIKE HE SAID!!! NO PICCIE NO SPAMMIE. SLACKER!!
    Peace Man
    CESAR

hottrodder
    The only other twin turbo vector jet boat that I know of. I saw this boat at Mead for the '00 fathers day regatta. Talked with Bill for a short time in the parking lot as we had similar set ups. What are you looking at for a replacement? Good Luck with the sale. I certainly hope you get what you're asking.

Squire
    Hey hotroder hows it going I remember talking at the Hacienda with you.I'm looking at getting into a 24 or 27 Hallett something for the lakes I love the part of Parker were at but waiting for the water too get up is getting old. Do you still have your Vector ? I feel sick getting rid of it but I only put about 15-20 hrs. a year on it. Take care. Bill

hottrodder
    Bill- How's the sale going?
    I still have the vector. Creeping up on the handling issue we talked about. This year I added a turn fin to the bottom and have made my tabs longer and hydraulically adjustable. Now I've got a dual trim indicator mounted vertically. Using one side for the place diverter and the other for the tabs which are connected by a transom bar so they can't be adjusted independently. The tabs are mounted along the deadrise as opposed to horizontal and are intended to extend the running surface to affect the bow not the lean of a misbalanced load. Going to the lake for 5 days over labor day. This will be the REAL test.
    I'll be following this thread and hope to hear that you got good money for her.

full throttle
    I'd like to see pics and more info on this Vector. You can send to azlineman52@msn.com

riverbound
    I'd like to see pics and more info on this Vector. You can send to azlineman52@msn.com
    replying to a post from 4 years ago??