Thread: 21 seakraft

deputy63
    I believe the SeaKraft is really a Sleekcraft,,the first 3 of the serial on the transom are SLE,,,hence fourth Sleekcraft,,..I may be wrong. I have pictures saved on me E-mail but don't know how to extract them to the board..If some one can tell me how to do it I would Love to!
    Barry

BrendellaJet
    Okay Barry, Ill try to explain it-its actually very simple.
    First: Upload the photo to the image center. You will need to create another user name, just because you are on the forums does not matter. Uploading is very simple.
    Second: I like to open two browsers, one with the image center open, and the other in the topic where you are posting the pic.
    Third: When starting a topic or replying in one, look down below and you will see the heading Instant UBB Code, within it, you will see several options, one being "image". When you are ready to post the pic, select image, and a link box shows up where you will paste the properties of the pic you want to show. Press "image", then go to your other browser and right click it(not the thumbnail pic, but the medium enlarged one). Copy the properties, and paste the link into the link box in your reply. Thats it.
    [ May 07, 2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: BrendellaJet ]

deputy63
    I can't get the darn thing to post a picture..I can E-mail it to whom ever,,thank s for all the help..I will have to use another computer . I am at work and kind of restricted....
    Barry

NeoBurn
    jdwixom@cox.net
    e-mail me I'll take a look I have a sleekcraft
    Jeff